GT500 style front bumper on MY2018

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
Here is what a 777 performance looks like on my PP2....looks great but there are SHIIT why? because the bottom corners will bend down at 105MPH and any faster they will rip off ALL of them are like this. I can go on but take my word for it. It's nothing like the real thing. (i.e GT500) ALL of them are made in CHINA

image0 (3).jpeg

image1 (4).jpeg
Sponsored

darren13skylark

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang gt
Yeah the vicrez extra splitter did lower it quite a bit. But I’m really happy how it looks. I’ll look for the part numbers in the belly pan.

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Just installed the MP Concepts bumper. Still need to do a bit of tweaking around the hood to straighten that gap, but it's close to being as good as it's going to be. Then it's back to the body shop for polishing and touchups. I decided not to have the slivers on the outside of the signal lights painted black--just didn't think the painter would do a good enough job prepping and masking that area, especially the point at the top. Overall, not bad for an inexpensive aftermarket bumper and collision shop paint job. It's my son's car and he's very happy with it, so I'm not going to stress about the little issues that would drive me absolutely crazy if it were my car (the tips above the headlights that point down just a little too much bother me most). The bigger question is how well it will hold up...my son drives his car quite a bit and it's awfully low and not quite as beefy as the factory bumper.
IMG_1588.jpeg

Last edited:

armykyle1 [HACKED ACCOUNT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GTPP premium
Standard GT (premium), not PP1 or PP2
I'm thinking the bumper is designed around the performance package belly pan and fender liners.

Just installed the MP Concepts bumper. Still need to do a bit of tweaking around the hood to straighten that gap, but it's close to being as good as it's going to be. Then it's back to the body shop for polishing and touchups. I decided not to have the slivers on the outside of the signal lights painted black--just didn't think the painter would do a good enough job prepping and masking that area, especially the point at the top. Overall, not bad for an inexpensive aftermarket bumper and collision shop paint job. It's my son's car and he's very happy with it, so I'm not going to stress about the little issues that would drive me absolutely crazy if it were my car (the tips above the headlights that point down just a little too much bother me most). The bigger question is how well it will hold up...my son drives his car quite a bit and it's awfully low and not quite as beefy as the factory bumper.
IMG_1588.jpeg
What size wheels and tires? What's the car lowered on?

Sponsored

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
20x10 35mm, 285 30 20; 20x11 50mm 305 30 20; Ford Performance Track Handling Pack

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Yeah the vicrez extra splitter did lower it quite a bit. But I’m really happy how it looks. I’ll look for the part numbers in the belly pan.
Thanks. I will order belly pan when you verify the P/N. Thank you for your help

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
Here it is after polishing, touch-ups and minor adjustments. I looked more closely at how it fits around the belly pan, wheel well liner, etc., and although it doesn't look factory stock, it works well, and is quite secure. In fact, there were only two screws from the factory set-up that were unused. So I do think this bumper is made to go with the base GT belly pan rather than the PP belly pan, which I know is different. I was also able to pull the winglets tight up against the wheel opening with a strategically placed self tapping screw. Instructions point out the need to do this, and you can't see the screw, so all is good.
IMG_1605D.jpeg

DougS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP Whipple Stage 2
Here it is after polishing, touch-ups and minor adjustments. I looked more closely at how it fits around the belly pan, wheel well liner, etc., and although it doesn't look factory stock, it works well, and is quite secure. In fact, there were only two screws from the factory set-up that were unused. So I do think this bumper is made to go with the base GT belly pan rather than the PP belly pan, which I know is different. I was also able to pull the winglets tight up against the wheel opening with a strategically placed self tapping screw. Instructions point out the need to do this, and you can't see the screw, so all is good.
IMG_1605D.jpeg
Hi. Looks great. I might to remove the side skirts for they are just to low. But I have it apart and will try to adjust and realign to a higher height. Even though the OEM PP1 Splash guard did fit, It wasn't OEM fit, and if the Non-PP1 Splash Guard works I will try one of those. Thank you

Sponsored

Elvis67

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
19gt ..19 ss 72 chevelle
Here is what a 777 performance looks like on my PP2....looks great but there are SHIIT why? because the bottom corners will bend down at 105MPH and any faster they will rip off ALL of them are like this. I can go on but take my word for it. It's nothing like the real thing. (i.e GT500) ALL of them are made in CHINA

image0 (3).jpeg

image1 (4).jpeg
Love the super snake hood

DmanDmythDlegend

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt pp1
Here is i5 autohause bumper. Happy with it overall. There paint job is a good color match but its not without minor flaws. Fitment takes effort to acheive but in end produces a solid result. I am happy with it.

20210219_144627.jpg

20210219_144644.jpg

Alponcho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Premium
No issues after one month and about 600 miles. Everything is still tight.