Sponsored

GT500 Spoiler w/ Gurney Flap now available from Ford Performance

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
The mach 1 hp, the standard gt500 and the gt350 from 2019 up use the same one as this one. Part numbers are different though as one is Ford parts and one is Ford Performance parts.
Well I wonder if the Mach 1 part will be different because it is satin black vs gloss and also the gurney comes satin which I think looks nicer and less reflective.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Well I wonder if the Mach 1 part will be different because it is satin black vs gloss and also the gurney comes satin which I think looks nicer and less reflective.
I was referring to the style, but I believe you are correct. The OEM Mach 1 should be a different part number.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Oxford White Mach 1 Handling Pack
Also the same as the GT350 Track spoiler (Pre 2019 GT350 spoiler) and from the pics I have seen, the same as the standard base spoiler and PP2 spoiler. Will verify PP2 spoiler as soon as I get around to removing mine and installing the new one, maybe this weekend or the weekend after for sure.

Doug
Did you install on your PP2 yet? Did you have to drill any extra holes?

Sponsored

James1980

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Will this bolt right up to a base 19 gt?
In case anyone is still wondering, yes it bolts in the same spots as the base GT spoiler. I installed mine on my base GT today
IMG_9708.jpg

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
This is my next upgrade, just looks good.

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Received mine last week and waiting for my appointment to have it repainted like the Mach 1 in satin Magnetic.

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Levittown has it for $475:

https://www.levittownfordparts.com/sku/m-16600-fp.html

This new product is available for preorder with an estimated time of arrival of 3-4 weeks. Orders are being taken now and will be fulfilled on a first-come, first-served basis once the part is available.
Has anyone found a part number for the Mach 1 version? I think it's done in the matte finish.

Thanks

Sponsored

DS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium, PP, Recaro Seats, 401A
I orderEd mine a couple of weeks ago from a local Ford Dealer that sales Ford Performance Parts for under $500 and the best part is no shipping costs. Per the part number it should be gloss black.

https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-16600-FP

mustang5o

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Right. That's the GT350/500 one. The Mach 1 version is more of a matte dark grey finish I believe.
The only place I've seen the Mach 1 specific Magnetic-painted version is Herrod Performance in Australia and they have their own part number assigned to it instead of a Ford part number. I'm not sure whether they're acquiring them directly from Ford as they're doing with the front splitter, wheel arches, etc or if they're painting their own.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
The only place I've seen the Mach 1 specific Magnetic-painted version is Herrod Performance in Australia and they have their own part number assigned to it instead of a Ford part number. I'm not sure whether they're acquiring them directly from Ford as they're doing with the front splitter, wheel arches, etc or if they're painting their own.
It’s the right one, but they want $1895! Maybe Granger could look into this?

SROhlms

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
It’s the right one, but they want $1895! Maybe Granger could look into this?
You have to figure on there being a much higher amount because not only is it being sold in Australia, but it's the Mach-specific variant. Much like the fact that you can buy the gloss black version from Ford Performance for under $500, but the same piece assigned with a part number specifically for the GT500 or 2019+ GT350 costs you over $1,000.

As I advised someone else, buy the gloss black OEM part from Ford Performance and have it painted. It's Ford's Magnetic paint with a satin clearcoat rather than full gloss clear. That's it.
Sponsored