Sponsored

Gt500 side skirt (Stone guard)

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
Does anyone know if the GT500 side skirts (with extensions) fit on our Gt350 ? I know there are some aftermarket units. Thanks.
Sponsored

Tribefan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
@madlag can provide some insight on all of the above....

Threebanger

I am legend.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bray
Vehicle(s)
2020 Twister Orange GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Good lord. So they screw their stone guards on and charge you for the whole side skirt? I'd rather just buy the two molded stone guards and do it myself vs dishing out $449 for that.

Sponsored

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Does anyone know if the GT500 side skirts (with extensions) fit on our Gt350 ? I know there are some aftermarket units. Thanks.
They do not. The rear lower rocker panel is made onto them and they're a different texture (not honeycombed) than ours. I ordered a set of OEM and inspected in person. You can however adapt the winglets that come with them to our side skirts its just expensive.

I order the Autohaus ones but the quality of finish wasn't good; sent them back. They said they'll have a new batch in mid-july.

OP
OP
bullittman

bullittman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350 chassis 0387
They do not. The rear lower rocker panel is made onto them and they're a different texture (not honeycombed) than ours. I ordered a set of OEM and inspected in person. You can however adapt the winglets that come with them to our side skirts its just expensive.

I order the Autohaus ones but the quality of finish wasn't good; sent them back. They said they'll have a new batch in mid-july.
THANKS !

XtraTQ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R

Interested in these as well. Thanks for the info.

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Question, what about the quality was not up to par for you? I just ordered a set and wanted to know what to look for. Thanks

madlag

Snake Charmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R, 2022 GT500
Question, what about the quality was not up to par for you? I just ordered a set and wanted to know what to look for. Thanks
PM sent.

basically discolored and inconsistent finish. They were very accommodating and easy to deal with. If they fix this issue I’d gladly buy a set from them again.

Teamstorm02

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
PM sent.

basically discolored and inconsistent finish. They were very accommodating and easy to deal with. If they fix this issue I’d gladly buy a set from them again.

Did they ever fix this issue and did you ever get a set for your car? I'm looking at getting a set myself. Thanks!
Sponsored