GT500 rear deck lid trim panel

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
I’ve been looking around for the part number for this and can’t seem to find it. The only one I seem to find is the carbon fiber one which I don’t want.

Does anyone know the part number by chance?

Thanks
Sponsored

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘09 GT500KR & ‘16 GT350 Track Pack & ‘20 GT500 HP
All the Ford Parts sites appear to be inop at the moment (strange). But when I was looking, the panel with the GT500 Cobra costs more than the Carbon Fiber version with the Cobra. So that’s what I bought for my new trunk.

OP
OP
Ashpian

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
All the Ford Parts sites appear to be inop at the moment (strange). But when I was looking, the panel with the GT500 Cobra costs more than the Carbon Fiber version with the Cobra. So that’s what I bought for my new trunk.
Ugh that’s ridiculous. A blank rear panel is less than $200 from Ford Performance. That is one expensive ass cobra badge…

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I've got a bunch of those fender/decklid finish panel badges laying around. If someone comes up with a good enough sob story, I might let one go.

Edited to add:
Its gonna have to be one hell of a tear jerker.

Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
I’ve been looking around for the part number for this and can’t seem to find it. The only one I seem to find is the carbon fiber one which I don’t want.

Does anyone know the part number by chance?

Thanks
If you are in a no kidding need for either a new decklid finish panel or an emblem, let me know whats going on. Obviously they are rare and hard to come by, but I can help out in a no kidding pinch.

OP
OP
Ashpian

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
If you are in a no kidding need for either a new decklid finish panel or an emblem, let me know whats going on. Obviously they are rare and hard to come by, but I can help out in a no kidding pinch.
I don’t know if it’s a valid sob story but mine got scratched up a long with a tail lamb housing getting cracked on the corner 2 months into owning this car. So being as OCD about cars as I am, they need to be replaced. The tail lamp as you know is around $900 and I was expecting maybe $300 for a new trunk trim panel. When I got the front end PPF I completely forgot about stupid scratch fest of a trunk panel…

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
I don’t know if it’s a valid sob story but mine got scratched up a long with a tail lamb housing getting cracked on the corner 2 months into owning this car. So being as OCD about cars as I am, they need to be replaced. The tail lamp as you know is around $900 and I was expecting maybe $300 for a new trunk trim panel. When I got the front end PPF I completely forgot about stupid scratch fest of a trunk panel…
The decklid finish panel is painted in ebony black. If that is the only problem with it, I'd go that route. The whole panel with emblem is crazy nuts expensive to fend off the posers.

Do you have a photo of the damage?

OP
OP
Ashpian

Ashpian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
The decklid finish panel is painted in ebony black. If that is the only problem with it, I'd go that route. The whole panel with emblem is crazy nuts expensive to fend off the posers.

Do you have a photo of the damage?
Looks like I only have a pic were it went into the tail light and cracked it. I’ll probably just buy a blank panel, drill the 2 holes, and transfer the emblem over I guess.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Looks like I only have a pic were it went into the tail light and cracked it. I’ll probably just buy a blank panel, drill the 2 holes, and transfer the emblem over I guess.
That would be your most cost effective option. If that falls get hold of me.