• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT500 Parts available for pick up at Mustang Week

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I will be attending my first Mustang Week this year, and I have a JLT CAI that I will be bringing with me to sell. I figure this way we can save the hassle and cost of shipping. It also will come with a pair of foam JLT rock blockers.

*SOLD*

tempImageS3QQ83.jpg

tempImageYWhQU1.png

I also have the following parts that I will bring with me to sell:

1. Factory take off GT500 Recaro seat covers in mint condition *SOLD*
2. Factory take off GT500 steering wheel in mint condition *SOLD*
3. Complete OEM rear seat delete kit *SOLD*
4. OEM CFTP wing. This was bought as a blemished wing that I had sent out to be repaired. It came out good, not perfect. I located a brand new wing, so I will now sell this one. It is the same wing that is currently mounted on my car right now.

PM me if you are interested in any of these parts
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
Jmeo

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
How much for the rear seat delete?
$700.00, I purchased all the required hardware to make It a completed kit. New foam blocks, new bolts, new push pins. All factory Ford parts.

Sponsored