Sponsored

GT500 Owners -- MPG Gt500 vs GT350 vs GT --Real World Numbers ????

lateinthegame

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I averaged right around 13 MPG in my gt350. I didn't drive it easy so that may explain it. Backroad I drive daily with basically just a zoo on it for a while regularly saw a yellow car flash by. Thought the animals needed some entertainment.
Yes, the GT350 does turn heads even in the Animal Kingdom.

ParsonsWV

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2002 C5
<smiling again> Yep, we are "smog machines." Brandon and I say, "pollute while you can." :-)
That we are. hopefully I am not to far out on my 500. I know the zoo animals are missing the roar of American Muscle. These kids and their civics must be giving the lion a big ego. Can't let that happen.

Yes, the GT350 does turn heads even in the Animal Kingdom.
It does for sure. I almost hit a peacock one day on the road right outside the zoo. I called them and was like "hey there is a peacock that escaped, might want to go get it." They weren't worried and said they own the property across the road and the peacocks go over there. Well when the peacocks are as intoxicated from the sound of my gt350 as they were right on the edge of the road, I am afraid for them when they hear the gt500.

Dang now that I think of it I wish these peacocks were some girls. Think I would have better luck with the cheapest Mercedes when it comes to girls. "Oh its a MERCEDES it must be expensive!!!!" If only they knew. (yes I live in a tourist town and girls look for money)

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
f only they knew.
Brandon: I had some new help with lawn chores recently, a twenty-year old boy. When he saw the car, he said...

"That's a HOUSE, isn't it?!"

So, at least some of the males, know. <smile>

But the girls, fuhgeddaboudit. :-)
Sponsored