Bostoncc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392, Defender
Hey Folks,
New to the site so please forgive me if this has been discussed at length.
Looking to order a 22 GT500 Heritage in Brittany Blue.

After calling 15-20 dealers, best I have been able to achieve is $5000 over MSRP at one store. A friend of mine was able to land MSRP at a store in New England but they have no more allocation.
i am very familiar with Chapman and they are a great store (I’ve done Jeep/Ram business with them). But their GT500 pricing is a bit high. I’ve always heard Zach at Granger is amazing but I imagine allocation will be or is dried up.

When I order speciality CJDR products there are 5-6 dealers nationwide who go very deep. Hoping a few more May exist on the Ford side as it pertains to the GT500 specifically. Not scared to ship from any location.

Thanks in advance!
Mike
Sponsored

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Greico Ford in Raynham has like 5 or 6 cars, but all at over MSRP, of course.
I was in talks with them for 2 days over the '21 Twister Orange with Tech and Handling package and the carbon dash. Beautiful car, but we couldn't come to agreement. Too bad.

OP
OP

Bostoncc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 392, Defender
Greico Ford in Raynham has like 5 or 6 cars, but all at over MSRP, of course.
I was in talks with them for 2 days over the '21 Twister Orange with Tech and Handling package and the carbon dash. Beautiful car, but we couldn't come to agreement. Too bad.
Thanks! I have noticed their heavy GT500 inventory as well. To your point, they’re all well over MSRP. So they probably have great allocation but I can’t imagine they’d do an order at sticker.
I also haven’t heard the best things about them but YMMV.

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
Thanks! I have noticed their heavy GT500 inventory as well. To your point, they’re all well over MSRP. So they probably have great allocation but I can’t imagine they’d do an order at sticker.
I also haven’t heard the best things about them but YMMV.
I didn't even think to ask if they would do a '22 GT500 order at MSRP! lol

Stage_3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Roush Stage 3
The majority of stores I called in MA were 10+ over. One was 5 over. Very very nice guys too.
Yeah, it's crazy man.

5k, I "may" bite if I can order it or if it's pretty much what I want. Anything over that, I'm out. I'm having a tough time with just the 3k-5k over, to be honest. I think I'm out. I haven't looked since emailing back and forth with Greico.
Sponsored