Sponsored

GT500 Oil Change Made Easy (Non Exxon Valdez Style)

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Came home today to my finished set. I would like to thank you bringing these to market for us. These are going to come in handy for years to come, a really great idea and execution on your part. I would also like to thank you for the blue set for me :beer:

tempImagetLG335.jpg

I almost spit out my coffee when I flipped over the lid. You made my day buddy!

tempImagej7jv4s.jpg

As if the Ford blue wasn't good enough, you added the CSM # with logo. The huckleberry edition takes it over the top, lol.

tempImageDzLyE5.jpg
Thanks for all your help buddy, I really appreciate it. You’ve been a huge asset to getting this thing going for the gt500 guys!
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Received mine the other day. Looks well printed (LOL) and a nice piece of kit as they say across the pond.

Thanks

GT500 oil sutff.jpg

Johnnybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 convertible
I don't have this challenge with my EB but that is a great idea and looks to be a good, robust product. I'm sure the PRC are trolling the internet looking for such things and will no doubt produce a similar product with plastic thin enough to spit through at 75% of your price. To those who need it, don't give in to a lesser product to save a few dollars!

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wimbledon white LE #275 A6
Can’t wait to get mine. Might have to do my 1k oil change without. Sok. I think I can deal lol

Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Can’t wait to get mine. Might have to do my 1k oil change without. Sok. I think I can deal lol
The good news is, you’re the next up in the queue. The bad news is, I’m out of town until tomorrow evening, and won’t be able to ship until Wednesday. My guess, with the holiday you’ll have your gear Monday.

Look for a PM from me tomorrow.

Only another 5 peeps in the queue, which I’ll be able to work through by the end of the week. After that, I think the printers need a cigarette and a scotch. . . They’ve been running nonstop for almost 2 months.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Now all you need is the car. :wink:
You are correct!!! Now that the CFHP is not happening, I am hoping my dealership can swing a CFTP. If not I will have to decide base car vs HE (that is if they get that as an option). It's a small town dealership and thus far they have not landed a CFTP. I am still number one at MSRP for a 2022, so there is that.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The good news is, you’re the next up in the queue. The bad news is, I’m out of town until tomorrow evening, and won’t be able to ship until Wednesday. My guess, with the holiday you’ll have your gear Monday.

Look for a PM from me tomorrow.

Only another 5 peeps in the queue, which I’ll be able to work through by the end of the week. After that, I think the printers need a cigarette and a scotch. . . They’ve been running nonstop for almost 2 months.
Oh wow! That was fast lol.
No worries man. Enjoy your time away. It’ll get here when it does hehe. Thanks!

do it get a choice in colors? Not picky, just prefer something other than black, if it’s not a problem. I have no idea how 3d printing works so….. lol
lol sounds like it has earned its break!

Last edited:

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Oh wow! That was fast lol.
No worries man. Enjoy your time away. It’ll get here when it does hehe. Thanks!

do it get a choice in colors? Not picky, just prefer something other than black, if it’s not a problem. I have no idea how 3d printing works so….. lol
lol sounds like it has earned its break!
I have done several different colors through the run, although right now I think I’m down to clear (opaque white), black, and blue. I mayyyyy have enough red for one more set, but I’m not sure.

SVTFreak

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have done several different colors through the run, although right now I think I’m down to clear (opaque white), black, and blue. I mayyyyy have enough red for one more set, but I’m not sure.
Sounds good man. Ford blue is fine lol. Or even clear. Other colors just easier to see trash, etc on than black is only reason. If that’s cool. I won’t complain about black for sure. Still less black on my concrete in my shop…..

Sponsored

DBrisson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Thanks for quick ship, like all the others have commented, perfect set

Voodoo GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 CFTP, 2019 GT350 & 2023 Ford Raptor
Test fit both funnels and each work great with both my GT350 and GT500! Looks as if the oil filter guide will be a bit neater than the foil previously used :)

Communication & shipping was all on point!

Thank you pilotgore!

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Test fit both funnels and each work great with both my GT350 and GT500! Looks as if the oil filter guide will be a bit neater than the foil previously used :)

Communication & shipping was all on point!

Thank you pilotgore!
Thanks for taking the time to post, I appreciate the purchase!
Sponsored