• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT500 factory Carbon black painted front wheel damaged

tampasnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
I picked this up to use as a spare for my GT350R. I didn't realize it wasn't going to be straight forward to get a 20" tire that matched the height of the 19" tire.

It has some minor scuffing on the face of the wheel. It looks like a rock got stuck between the caliber and wheel. It scratched the heat coating on the inside of the barrel of the wheel.

I posted more high definition pictures and a video in my google drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1eT5Zmjhbwo7GeLms4I6jRGP6864Y3PlG?usp=sharing

$2000 plus shipping

IMG_3110.jpg

IMG_3111.jpg

IMG_3112.jpg

IMG_3119.jpg

IMG_3120.jpg
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Does the wheel hold air?

Was this originally a painted wheel or was it once exposed carbon?

The area of the greatest concern to me is in the video on your google drive. There is a green circled area on the inner barrel of the wheel that looks like it has more significant damage then the rest. Does that damage go into the carbon fiber?

Any interest in a trade? I have some equivalent rear GT350R wheels in similar condition.

This is the area of the wheel I speak of
500 wheel.jpg

Last edited:

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
My source says that this is most likely a "rattle can" development wheel. PM me if you have any interest in a trade for a similar 350R wheel or if your price is more flexible.

Slywilliez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang gt
What makes this a development “ rattle can wheel” looks like nice gel coat to me!

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Let me know if you are still interested in trading like we discussed.
Sponsored