Sponsored

GT500 Dealer Recommendation

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
I am a GT350 owner who is considering the move to a GT500. Are there any dealers on this forum who are recommended for placing an order?

Back when I bought my Z06, there was a dealer and active Corvette forum member in the NE who sold more vettes to forum members than anyone else in the US. He had relationships with Chevy dealers in most major cities, so he would arrange a Courtesy Delivery through GM to have your car drop shipped to a local dealer to have them do the final prep work.

The receiving dealer was paid from GM for the prep work and the cost to the buyer was a couple hundred dollars. The selling dealers prices were low enough to cover the extra costs and more importantly, he had the allocations, so getting a car from him was never a problem.

I am wondering if there is a similar type of dealer on this forum for the GT500.
Sponsored

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
Sure there are. How much ADM would you be willing to pay?

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sure there are. How much ADM would you be willing to pay?
HAHA! $0

I already contacted one of the dealers mentioned on one of the ADM threads and he said they would do MSRP on a 2022, but had no idea how many allocations he was going to get. He said he had 4 last year.

ADDGAMER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Last week at a show in Claremont NH, the local Ford dealer was there with a green carbon fiber track pack and I asked about the mark up. He stated the green one was sold at sticker and they had a red one back at the dealer also for sticker. The y are out there, just have to look.

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Last week at a show in Claremont NH, the local Ford dealer was there with a green carbon fiber track pack and I asked about the mark up. He stated the green one was sold at sticker and they had a red one back at the dealer also for sticker. The y are out there, just have to look.
I have started looking in Texas, but I might have to expand to other states.

Sponsored

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I am having a hard time finding a dealer that will guarantee me an allocation on a GT500. Many say yeah we will sell you one at MSRP if we get any more allocations. I have a local dealer with one allocation left that they want $7500 over.

I am not on a hurry. More than happy to order it. I don’t mind flying in and driving it home from anywhere on the Continental USA.

I want a CFTP with painted stripes.

Maybe a dealer will PM me with a deal on an allocation.

Good Luck,
D.

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
i keep bouncing back in forth between a CFTP and just getting one with the handling package. I m thinking I would drive it more if it was NOT a CFTP car. Less worried about the wheels getting damaged or the wing getting stolen.

Maybe the odd of getting a non-CFTP car at MSRP or less?

D.

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
i keep bouncing back in forth between a CFTP and just getting one with the handling package. I m thinking I would drive it more if it was NOT a CFTP car. Less worried about the wheels getting damaged or the wing getting stolen.

Maybe the odd of getting a non-CFTP car at MSRP or less?

D.
This is my thought as well. I will drive a non CF wheel car a lot more, so I will order mine without. I am still looking for a dealer with an allocation and a reasonable price.

Venom52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 CFTP, 23 Durango SRT 392
I think you will be hard pressed to find a MSRP deal here in texas. Most all dealers here have some sort of markup now.

DuRsT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 - 2006 GT Convertible
This is my thought as well. I will drive a non CF wheel car a lot more, so I will order mine without. I am still looking for a dealer with an allocation and a reasonable price.
I specifically bought a non-TP car so I can drive it as much as I want without feeling guilty or worried about it. I drove mine to drop my 13 year old off at school all week last week.

Sponsored
OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I think you will be hard pressed to find a MSRP deal here in texas. Most all dealers here have some sort of markup now.
Where did you order yours?

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
It is tough in the Dallas area. I have bought more cars out of state than in Texas.

I am perfectly good with buying out of state and flying in to get in it and drive it home.

Somebody hook me up!

Thanks,
D.

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
Looking like I have a CFTP with painted stripes deal figured out. $5k over.

Supposedly they have a November allocation.

Too good to be true?

D.

OP
OP
TxGT350-52

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Looking like I have a CFTP with painted stripes deal figured out. $5k over.

Supposedly they have a November allocation.

Too good to be true?

D.
Sounds like a very good deal! Is this in Texas?
Sponsored