Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
We don't have any plans for that at this time as our car has since been fitted with 2" longtubes. So it really wouldn't be a good test mule for sound comparisons.
Would be a good time to collaborate with PBD then as they have an unmodified GT500 just begging for street upgrades 😉
Sponsored

Tom@Lethal

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500
I'd be lying to you if I gave you a date right now as I'm really unsure. Lots of delays in production and material shortages have plagued our as well as a lot of other industries. I do believe though we will have the Corsa HH and XX versions for the 2020+ GT500 before the Lethal brand ones become available. As I get more info and have the project about ready to rock I'll be sure to make everyone aware.

Thanks!
👀👀 That Double H would def sound good over here 😈

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT500 CFTP, 2021 Whipple'd F150
👀👀 That Double H would def sound good over here 😈
I should have the parts for a sample kit here shortly. I’ll let you know when it’s all here Uncle Tom.

Sponsored

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The first double HH pipe from Corsa which will be exclusively available here at Lethal Performance gets dropped off at Palm Beach Dyno today to be test fit.

Stay tuned for pics and videos.

Double helix X pipes will be available as well.

Last edited:

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
The first double HH pipe from Corsa which will be exclusively available here at Lethal Performance gets dropped off at Palm Beach Dyno today to be test fit.
I am very interested in how this sounds vs the double X. Please post your results so we can all drool... :wink:

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang

Post videos and photos in this thread please👍

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500

Awesome, can’t wait to hear it.

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The HH Pipe is in Ken's hands at PBD. I personally dropped it off today. They'll get started on the install shortly and we'll have plenty of pics/videos to share once it's been installed and the content has been edited.

Also once I confirm fitment we'll list the HH and XX for the 2020 GT500 up on the site and will have them available to ship very soon.

Thanks for the support guys!

Sponsored

j.footit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 GT500 HP
The HH Pipe is in Ken's hands at PBD. I personally dropped it off today. They'll get started on the install shortly and we'll have plenty of pics/videos to share once it's been installed and the content has been edited.

Also once I confirm fitment we'll list the HH and XX for the 2020 GT500 up on the site and will have them available to ship very soon.

Thanks for the support guys!
Can I pre-order a HH pipe so I'm not caught with my pants down and they sell out when I'm not looking?

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I'll be in line for the H pipe as well. Can't wait to see and hear results

LethalPerformance

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Can I pre-order a HH pipe so I'm not caught with my pants down and they sell out when I'm not looking?
Once we have pricing finalized and the product is listed you'll be able to purchase. We should be able to start shipping in the next 2-3 weeks provided the test fit on Kens car goes as planned.
Sponsored