Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Yesterday, I saw, and heard a GT500 with Borla ATAKs with carbon fiber tips ... looked, and sounded amazing.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
The Borla has an interesting X Pipe section...... has the original heat shield fit on the X Pipe section to protect the carbon fibre drive shaft?
It is very close to hitting said shield...Gave mine a few taps to give it a little clearance. Still a good ways away from the drive shaft

socal2fast

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
What benefit is going with the resonator delete set up vs stock? The stock seems loud in track mode.

just trying to learn the benefit and any down side?

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
What benefit is going with the resonator delete set up vs stock? The stock seems loud in track mode.

just trying to learn the benefit and any down side?
Benefit: louder with better flow, small HP increase.

Drawbacks: you may drop to many panties. Have some rubbers ready .

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
<chuckling> Too funny, EF3...

SoCal: I just ordered the Lethal res delete X and while I've only heard the car with the x pipe on YooToob, I believe one of the benefits mentioned more than once was the elimination of the drone at speed and relatively low RPM. In fact, I'm praying that's true because it is the main reason I want to delete the resonators. Allegedly, it works. <fingers crossed>

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
I've honestly never heard of a resonator delete pipe eliminating drone KB. That said, a near 3lb weight reduction, slightly enhanced tone, and the aforementioned increased rate at which ladies undergarments are impacted by a reduction in friction and a seemingly enhanced effect from gravity makes it all worth the price of admission..

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I've honestly never heard of a resonator delete pipe eliminating drone KB. That said, a near 3lb weight reduction, slightly enhanced tone, and the aforementioned increased rate at which ladies undergarments are impacted by a reduction in friction and a seemingly enhanced effect from gravity makes it all worth the price of admission..
I must be doing something wrong cause Iā€™ve never seen a vehicle make gravity suddenly increase against female undergarments.

Cgouzoulis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
chris
Vehicle(s)
None
I must be doing something wrong cause Iā€™ve never seen a vehicle make gravity suddenly increase against female undergarments.
Then you've clearly never been to Jupiter. LOL

Sponsored

kilobravo

Threads
Reaction score
Website
kilobravo.com
First Name
KB
Vehicle(s)
'16 CT6, '18 SD, '20 GT 500
Tob: One of the clips for that mod said it got rid of the drone for him. You and a number of others opted for the part. I figured the drone binness was a good excuse for the other half. :-)

P4mnceblue82

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Ranger
I'm really torn between an X or an H pipe res delete. I just dont want more rasp. Prefer a deeper tone/burble.
I do like Borla's concept of X-pipe combined with strait pipe. Shame they don't offer it as a stand alone res delete on the 500 like they do for the GT.

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
I'm really torn between an X or an H pipe res delete. I just dont want more rasp. Prefer a deeper tone/burble.
I do like Borla's concept of X-pipe combined with strait pipe. Shame they don't offer it as a stand alone res delete on the 500 like they do for the GT.
I want an axle back from them. I like their muffler sound but donā€™t need to replace all the other piping.
Sponsored