GT4 Mustang Vs. Street Cars @ Sonoma

icormba

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep SRT8 / GT350R / FocusRS
ACR driver didnt know what he was doing. If I remember correctly his pit guy was saying he was doing 1:42. A proper driven ACR with a very good driver has the record there @ 1:38.3 (youtube darius khashabi).

Owner of the GT4 is a member here, I spoke to him on that saturday, he's a mustang guy! :ford:
Treynor is living the dream life! And I hate him.

Damn. That thing is on absolute rails. So cool. Been is a hell of a driver. Hope I can be him when I grow up!
I'm surprised more of us in this thread didn't realize this was Ben. One of the 1st few folks who got an R. Oh... he also has an ACR... crap load of Ferrari's, a couple McLaren's including a P1 and 720, and the such. Choosing to take the GT4 out over all the others he owns... AWESOME!!

Ben brought out 2 of his rare Ferrari's a few months back to one of our local C&C when he came over to talk with [MENTION=20814]live2ride90[/MENTION] and I about our "lowly" GT350R's. It almost seemed as if he was bummed that he didn't bring out his Triple Yellow R.

Ben is an inspiration... My wife and I aspire to keep up with him and his "Racewife". :cheers: :thumbsup: :first:
Sponsored

1mic

Banned
2 mph so everybody sees u
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
God bless America, all 8.4 liters -Randy Pobst
I'm surprised more of us in this thread didn't realize this was Ben. One of the 1st few folks who got an R. Oh... he also has an ACR... crap load of Ferrari's, a couple McLaren's including a P1 and 720, and the such. Choosing to take the GT4 out over all the others he owns... AWESOME!!

Ben brought out 2 of his rare Ferrari's a few months back to one of our local C&C when he came over to talk with [MENTION=20814]live2ride90[/MENTION] and I about our "lowly" GT350R's. It almost seemed as if he was bummed that he didn't bring out his Triple Yellow R.

Ben is an inspiration... My wife and I aspire to keep up with him and his "Racewife". :cheers: :thumbsup: :first:
I asked Ben on IG, what if he got RoushYates to drop a nascar motor in the GT4. That would be fucking nuts. The car isn't that loud in person, I thought it was going to be ear shattering, i have to put my hands to over my ears loud. It isnt, it sounds incredible though and that hollinger transmission whine is motherfuckin racecar.

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
Dead Cow, Would like to see the build pics of this car. Have watched the video twice! Please forgive my lack of knowledge of TMO. Would you be kind enough to direct to the website? Imagine it is pretty cool in person!

Thanks!

Sponsored

H@mmer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT w/ Too Many Mods
Track Mustangs Online

geepaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350, '15 WRX STI Launch Ed, '03 SVT Cobra (RIP)
I dunno about you guys but 4 seconds off the track record with the same car wouldn't qualify for "ACR driver didn't know what he was doing"

Great video
Was thinking the same thing..at least the guy is out on the track driving it.

Colleton

Mustang Fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2017 Edge Sport, 2013 Focus ST
Fantastic video, thanks for posting!

OP
OP
TheDeadCow

TheDeadCow

Just some guy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
Hot Rod
Vehicle Showcase
Dead Cow, Would like to see the build pics of this car. Have watched the video twice! Please forgive my lack of knowledge of TMO. Would you be kind enough to direct to the website? Imagine it is pretty cool in person!

Thanks!

TMO = Track Mustangs Online

Search "Mustang GT4 build pics" that'll take you there. This site won't let me post a link
Sponsored