Sponsored

GT350's GT500's & your Best Buddy

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Deerfield,Indiana Land of Moonshine & Critters
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
A wintery February day & cleaning garage before starting the cleaning of the 350. Tossing some old dog toys from our three dogs that passed away last year. Yes those are some tough days. We have a new pup that arrived last fall & she is quite a character! Her name is Bizzbee known as Bizzy around the house. Named her from the town in southern Arizona that we visited a few years back.

Hoping that some of you join in & post up your four legged friends with your 350's & you guys with the new BIG DOG 500's!!!LOL

Looking forward to some great pics!
IMG_1372.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
zzrat

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
svassh, Your right she is a Mack truck hood ornament! Little Bulldog.

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Great thread. Doggos + race cars are a kickass combo. Unfortunately we lost this big goofball last month. Been a rough 4 weeks since. Going to miss him this track season. He never missed a track day and traveled with me everywhere.

Pidge sleeping.jpg

20190822_141238.jpg
Pidge.jpg

IMG_20191216_144026_421.jpg

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Kevin:
That picture of your best buddy on the trailer is PRICELESS........ Great Photo!!!!

Sponsored

OP
OP
zzrat

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
I understand your your feelings. Been several months & every morning going thru garage looking for our ole' Roscoe dog. Have you a replacement in mind?

Haven't kept up on your build for quite some time & it looks absolutely stunning! Congrats!

honeybadger

Just don't care
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
Kevin:
That picture of your best buddy on the trailer is PRICELESS........ Great Photo!!!!
Agreed. One of my favorites!

I understand your your feelings. Been several months & every morning going thru garage looking for our ole' Roscoe dog. Have you a replacement in mind?

Haven't kept up on your build for quite some time & it looks absolutely stunning! Congrats!
Definitely been one of the hardest parts - expecting his presence or reaction to something and not seeing it. We'll likely be picking up another pup sometime this summer. We have a small pack and there's a big gap in it now. Definitely in need some of some goofiness and a traveler to fill in the gaps.

Sponsored
OP
OP
zzrat

zzrat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR245 Radioless
You have a great picture there,. They don't get much better when there is a child with their dog!

We haul all of our corn to one of the three ethanol plants in our immediate neighborhood. Really didn't make much sense when the second then third were built along with a very large livestock sector here. We have one of the best corn markets in regards to price in the whole midwest.

Always roll the window down when pulling in with a load of corn as 99% of the time you can always get a good whiff of the alcohol a cook'n!

ExtantPuzzle

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Fur baby Kona resting out in the garage while I was cleaning up a few things. When I went looking for the GT350, my wife saw the color "Kona Blue" on the stripes and immediately decided that was what I should get. He's nine and a half, but loves to follow us around everywhere - especially my kids.
IMG_20200211_210916.jpg