Gt350r vs gt3rs vs acr review

Mike02z

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Explorer Platinum
I don't have you mixed up with anybody else. I didn't say it happened to you, but others in regard to their regular GT350 issues and Ford giving them an R allocation at MSRP.

You must have the magic touch or like you said or a great relationship with somebody because most have tried and failed. I'm sorry, but I don't believe there are many deals for an R at MSRP or even 5k over. I've seen numerous people here put the work in only to have the rug pulled out from under them. Are they out there sure, but many? Maybe our definition of many is different? :shrug:

By the way, your cousin and friend owe you many :cheers:!
Something else is going on here in my opinion. You can be the greatest negotiator in the world and a regular customer is NEVER going to talk a dealer into selling an R at MSRP. My guess is there is a lot more to this story than is being said here. Maybe he is married to a woman who owns a Ford dealership. Maybe he owns a fleet, but I simply don't buy that he negotiated an R for MSRP.

I'm not questioning that he paid MSRP. I'm questioning that it was only his negotiating skills that got him an R at MSRP.
Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Something else is going on here in my opinion. You can be the greatest negotiator in the world and a regular customer is NEVER going to talk a dealer into selling an R at MSRP. My guess is there is a lot more to this story than is being said here. Maybe he is married to a woman who owns a Ford dealership. Maybe he owns a fleet, but I simply don't buy that he negotiated an R for MSRP.

I'm not questioning that he paid MSRP. I'm questioning that it was only his negotiating skills that got him an R at MSRP.
I am not going to get into a debate here but each of the 4 MSRP deals were put together with 3 different dealerships in 3 different parts of the country.

As far as a regular customer such as myself never talking a dealer into an R at MSRP not only have I done that on two of these vehicles but there are other members on this forum who are friends of mine who have done the same.

Carry on and think what you want.

:frusty:

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
What's up with the woman who looks like she just went to complain to the manager because her latte had too much cream.

Rogue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 Carrera S, Boss 302 Laguna Seca, Jagua
What's up with the woman who looks like she just went to complain to the manager because her latte had too much cream.
:lol:

It's funny because it's true.

The comments on youtube are entertaining - had she said something mildly intelligent or informative about any of the cars I would of praised a good review (it's a great lineup of cars).

F0J

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
François
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don't really understand these reviews. I get that it's sensational to compare the GT350R to something like the GT3RS but jeez.. I.. ugh. "Let's talk about the infotainment". I learned nothing new about these cars.

Sponsored

Spacebird

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350R
I like her. The nose ring is sorta hot.

Caballus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
More entertaining than informative for sure, but entertaining nonetheless.

And granted, Emme Hall is no Sabine Schmitz, but can only imagine the coaching and driving opportunities that come with being selected to co-host a driving show like that.

Would jump at the opportunity to be on that track with either of those three cars and only two other people.

Thanks for sharing, OP...

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
I had another 17 R allocation and when I found out about the 18 coming I called the dealership to tell them I didn't want it, i would like to turn it over to a friend. They told me they already have a buyer at double my adm and said their '18 allocation was already taken for the same, I was suprised. I do think that toward the end of 18 MY run ADM will be lower overall. I'd think that making 1/3 more cars should shrink the demand substantially, but talking to that one dealer, its like ever since I put in a deposit they had guys waiting in line.

z460

MR.BIG SHOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
JT
Vehicle(s)
f250
This how i look at it Ford should made the GT350 R with more power st the least 630hp 550TQ

Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
I had another 17 R allocation and when I found out about the 18 coming I called the dealership to tell them I didn't want it, i would like to turn it over to a friend. They told me they already have a buyer at double my adm and said their '18 allocation was already taken for the same, I was suprised. I do think that toward the end of 18 MY run ADM will be lower overall. I'd think that making 1/3 more cars should shrink the demand substantially, but talking to that one dealer, its like ever since I put in a deposit they had guys waiting in line.
I think at the very end of the run the ADMs might spike up

kiwiford

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Falcon 302, Mazda MPV V6
The limiting factor is most likely the carbon rims. You can tell all reviewers were extremely impressed with the R, as it's a car that can multi purpose like no other !!

mike.s

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 JKU, 2018 GT350
i think its funny that these are track cars but as always it comes down to a drag race
Sponsored