Sponsored

331GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
1995 DFG GT vert, 2019 Oxford White GT PP1
Hey Dennis.. I just picked up a 20‘ GT350R HE.. I like what they did at Shelby America, car looks great ! I was wondering, did they paint the rear emblem Guardsmen blue or did you do that? I see too that you kept the GT350 side strip on vs. the Shelby logo they install.. I’m guessing these can all be discussed with Shelby America bf you agree to send the car. I also hear that they only give back parts are the CF wheels/ tires, shipped at owners expense the rest they keep ?
looks like you quoted me by mistake, unfortunately I am not a shelby owner, just an admirer for now!

looks like OP already fielded your questions though.
Sponsored

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
Also Shelby sent back every part removed from the car including the plastic coolant reservoir. They did not send back just the tires and wheels.
Thanks.. appreciate you getting back to me. It‘s definitely on my radar. I really love those wheels. At a minimum I’d like swap the wheels and tires out, and hold them for resale someday.. Hopefully long down the road.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
They recover either type of seat. Also you can get other options than just the ones listed on the website. There was another HEP R when mine was in Las Vegas and they got guardsmen blue calipers. It also got a GT500 Hood with the pins.
Do you mean that you were able to add the GT500SE hood with the GT350 SE package?

OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R HE, 2022 GT500 CFTP HE, 2022 Lightning
Vehicle Showcase

Go to about 15:40 in the video that is a HEP 350 with the side louvers on the hood.

ford20

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 HE On Order / 2012 Boss 302 Laguna Seca
Man, that is awesome. If my GT500 doesn't get built, this is my next option I think.

Sponsored

StrictlyJdN

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First Name
Joseph
Vehicle(s)
350HEPR
I recently sent my GT350R HEP to Shelby American for the Signature Edition package and a few other addons. I thought I would post a few pictures of the car that I got back yesterday. These are prior to cleanup. Has any else here gotten this package?
IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1048.JPG
Shelby July2021 5.jpg
Shelby July2021 2 (2).jpg
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
What did they do besides the badge, wheels, cage and seat covers??

VUDU615

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 HEP
Has anyone seen or come across any photos of a HEP Signature Edition with the wide body option installed?

Tatonka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 CFTP, 2018 GT350SE, 2020 GT350 Heritage

Go to about 15:40 in the video that is a HEP 350 with the side louvers on the hood.
Hey bro, I am resurrecting this thread. My car is out at SA now and I get to pick it up in a couple of weeks. I opted for some extras along the way. Anderson hood, extended studs, and coolant tank. Originally I was going to get the track bar but decided against it as I can get it painted and installed locally for much less. Is there anything you wish you had done while it was there?

OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Nothing that I wished I would have had done at SA. I got what I wanted. Took forever getting the car back.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition Signature Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I recently sent my GT350R HEP to Shelby American for the Signature Edition package and a few other addons. I thought I would post a few pictures of the car that I got back yesterday. These are prior to cleanup. Has any else here gotten this package?
IMG_1057.JPG
IMG_1048.JPG
Shelby July2021 5.jpg
Shelby July2021 2 (2).jpg
IMG_1037.JPG
IMG_1041.JPG
I figured I would contribute to this. I sent my GT350 HEP (L0403) to Shelby American for their Signature Edition Package and went with the Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Hood painted with exposed Carbon Fiber vents. The Shelby American coolant reservoir tank doesnt work with the AC hood as I learned from a fellow SE owner, otherwise I would have opted for it. CSM# 20SLV0006 of 100 should they make all 100. I used this thread to have them paint the decklid emblem guardsmen blue, so big thanks to the OP for coming up with that idea. I’m a fan of black wheels so I went with them, for anyone who was curious how the car looks with them. More pics are on my instagram @ DrivenHeritageEdition. Photos by the great BicepAutomotive on Instagram.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I figured I would contribute to this. I sent my GT350 HEP (L0403) to Shelby American for their Signature Edition Package and went with the Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber Hood painted with exposed Carbon Fiber vents. The Shelby American coolant reservoir tank doesnt work with the AC hood as I learned from a fellow SE owner, otherwise I would have opted for it. CSM# 20SLV0006 of 100 should they make all 100. I used this thread to have them paint the decklid emblem guardsmen blue, so big thanks to the OP for coming up with that idea. I’m a fan of black wheels so I went with them, for anyone who was curious how the car looks with them. More pics are on my instagram @ DrivenHeritageEdition. Photos by the great BicepAutomotive on Instagram.
Post some of the pics here please. Also were you able to get any data on the number of HE's that were sent in for the SE package?

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Post some of the pics here please. Also were you able to get any data on the number of HE's that were sent in for the SE package?
My bad, I attached pics when I made that post but they must not have uploaded (it posted my post like 5 times and I had to delete them).

They dont give out any data until the production has come to an end, and even still, my sales rep didnt know what the Heritage Edition was, I had to explain it a few times. This has been a tradition since the S197 SuperSnakes. They believe that if the production numbers were out there before production has ended, it would negatively impact resale value. I know of one other HEP that received their SE package because I asked for a photo of the Carbon Fiber Hood on a car and the pic they sent was a HEP car, but the hood pins were placed in the Gen I GT350 location. Our Gen II cars of course have the GT500 Carbon Composite radiator support which has the hood pin location built in, but Shelby American was having a hard time understanding that so luckily I was able to just go no hood pins at all. I’ll be making a thread on here transparently detailing my ownership as I have on my instagram in a few days.

IMG_8624.jpeg

IMG_8621.jpeg

IMG_8619.jpeg

IMG_8628.jpeg

IMG_8625.jpeg

IMG_8627.jpeg

IMG_8629.jpeg

OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I know of at least 2 other GT350R HE's that were done. Your car is beautiful. I tend to not open too many social media accounts, that is why asked for pictures.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you! As I originally mentioned your car was a huge inspiration as it has been the only GT350 HEP on the internet that I could find. The other HEP I mentioned with the hood pins was a non R car as mine is, so that makes 5 HEP SE’s between our cars and theirs.

Do you know if any have the widebody? I personally dont have the funds for it at this time, and I have always been hesitant to get it as I dont know how it would look on a HEP car. I tend to think they look a bit odd on GT350s regardless. I saw Fathouse Fab’s GT350 that they let Shelby American use to create the S550 widebody kit and with it being a black car it looks a bit better. I would need to know how the cars drive with it before I bought it, I love how my car drives and wouldn’t want to ruin that magic.

I attached the photo that Shelby American provided me with the Gen I hood pin placement. It’s a non R as you can tell by the front splitter (aftermarket carbon) and they opted for the rear seat delete with cage it.

Here is a Fathouse Fab GT350R with the widebody kit.

IMG_5537.jpeg

IMG_9106.jpeg

OP
OP
Dharri21

Dharri21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I can't afford the widebody or the 2 years to get it, but it does look badass. I like to change my wheels out between black and not black so a widebody wouldn't work unless I spent more on the extra wide wheels. I love the emblem on the back of these it sort of sets them apart from the herd.
Sponsored