GT350R Delivery tracking

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Hey folks, COTUS shows my build is complete and in transit. I remember reading that people track the car through the delivery process (rail, truck, etc).

How is this done? I searched and found only one thread and it dealt with COTUS, but nothing pertaining to delivery tracking.

Thanks.
Sponsored

chitlins37

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17' Magnetic GT350R / 70' Buick Skylark
Hey folks, COTUS shows my build is complete and in transit. I remember reading that people track the car through the delivery process (rail, truck, etc).

How is this done? I searched and found only one thread and it dealt with COTUS, but nothing pertaining to delivery tracking.

Thanks.
Hey Tom,

One way I know of is thru the dealer providing information from the vehicle visibility report in their system. The delivery date I was given via screenshot by my sales rep was spot on.

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853

Thanks.
Congrats Tom :cheers:

I think you can call Ford Performance for the specifics on shipping. If by rail, make sure you ask for the carrier and boxcar number..

Ford Performance- 1 (800) 367-3788

Good Luck!!!