Sponsored

GT350R deals and steals

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
How do we know they honored it? Who bought it? If there was no actual sale then it really is not being "honored" in my opinion.
Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
How do we know they honored it? Who bought it? If there was no actual sale then it really is not being "honored" in my opinion.
A member from a 350 Facebook group bought it. Amount friend was second in line to buy the car if the first deal fell through.

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I will say this, R prices have been extreme with ups and downs. I wish I had my R in hand, but sitting on the sidelines with one on order at what I feel is a "reasonable price" makes things interesting.

On one hand, you see all of those priced higher than what you're locked in at, and then a bunch managing to get deals at lower than you. Overall, I'm not worried, but I'm also not ignoring it perhaps like I should. :)

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
If you put in the work, I am sure you will find one at a reasonable price. A GM friend once told me, "There is a ass for every seat, and a seat for every ass" The dealer can hold on and try to make money, or will eventually sale to make money. Either way it gets done.

R's are beautiful, but I am happy with my 17 GT350. More than enough car for my uses. The R would be overkill and I would be scared I would kill those rims :p

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod
Lots of deals out there right now, or at least, "more than usual". All appear to be in texas. One was posted this morning, black/black, $5K over. Another was sold (I talked to the salesman personally) near houston for UNDER MSRP. Another was listed and sold for $5K over. This was all within the last week!

As an R owner, I liked the hype of the dealers asking $40K over, etc., but I think we are getting more realistic and down to earth with mor realistic pricing (which I'm fine with btw). I paid $5K over for mine and didn't mind it at all. Used I'm not sure what I could get out of mine, but don't really care since I plan on owning it for a long time.
One thing to keep in mind; which I know is happening a lot - it's best not to post the dealer information directly, as it can create quite a bidding war.

I called "Sean" from this post, as I'm looking for an R, and he said that he lost count of how many calls he had received on the car, and that the price was going up.

We all want to help, and let's make sure that we're helping the buyers versus the dealers. :ford:

Reactions: jin

Sponsored

Lurker_350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Tech
One thing to keep in mind; which I know is happening a lot - it's best not to post the dealer information directly, as it can create quite a bidding war.

I called "Sean" from this post, as I'm looking for an R, and he said that he lost count of how many calls he had received on the car, and that the price was going up.

We all want to help, and let's make sure that we're helping the buyers versus the dealers. :ford:
Agreed.

Off Topic: Did you eventually sell your current gen R? I hadn't heard whether you did or not. If so, I guess I missed out on seeing it here in town. Hopefully things are going well for you.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey [MENTION=23028]Lurker_350[/MENTION]. Yes, I sold my 2016 GT350R a few months back. However, I couldn't help myself and I'm back on the hunt for another R :ford:.

And, all is good! :thumbsup:

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A member from a 350 Facebook group bought it. Amount friend was second in line to buy the car if the first deal fell through.
BTW - I know one of the salesman at this store and the car did NOT sell below MSRP. It sold for MSRP + TT&L. Still a great deal! :ford:

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
I was lucky to get a GT350R at MSRP last month solely based on the work of a member on this forum. Was VERY skeptical it would happen but lo and behold the Arkansas dealer stayed true to their word. It happens.

Zitrosounds

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Harold
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350R/16 GT350TP/15 GT-PP/12 GT-PP
MEH!
Sponsored