• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 wheel to swap with OEM wheel-$250 or BNIB $300 SOLD

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Some of you may know I am demoding my on3 car to trade in for a GT350.

Last piece is the GT 350 wheel.I have already attempted to "mod" the OEM wheel on that car and ended up with a real "fat" wheel I would rather not put back to trade in (although I could ).

For anyone local to Indy area you could bring your car in to Don Hinds Ford in Fishers and my Tech can swap the wheel for yours(or you could install your self if you prefer!)-$250 to swap for your OEM wheel(you pay your own labour but it is like $60).

I also have a BNIB wheel I was going to use on my Hellion car(currently has the modified Redline which is just a tad thicker than OEM).
I prefer to swap the wheel on the on3 car but if there is no one local I am happy to sell the BNIB wheel -$300 shipped.
I will take just swap the one on the on 3 car for the fat wheel.

I have till friday before I return the car so for anyone local let me know by then.

If no takers by then I will have more time to sell the "spare"one i end up with .Either the BNIB or the slightly used one-.

Sponsored

Last edited:

RSKTAKR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
dammit... had I known you had a used one of these you were gonna put up for sale I would've done a swap for my stocker some how with your injectors I sent back to you lol..Ive been looking for a good deal on a used one to come up.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Wait. How do I modify the stock wheel to be thicker?! God that would be great.

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Guard,base,M6,KB-2.DIB,auto,Hellion TT,2016 GT 350/Gen 3 Whipple ,2018 Mustang GT/Gen 5 Whipple
Wait. How do I modify the stock wheel to be thicker?! God that would be great.
I had some local dude do mine for $80.
You can search my posts to see pictures.
I kind of liked it but as you will see I got flamed quite a bit !
Wheel turned it be real "fat" and kind of rough around the edges .
Lol

OP
OP
olaosunt

olaosunt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Sponsored