Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Will this diffuser fit on the none premium model. I'm waiting on the carbon fiber wing looking forward to it.
seriously doubt it because base is all 1 piece. you'll need a premium bumper.
Sponsored

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
sweet mother of god... get this out!!!!!!! that is excellent news!!!!

btw make sure it's compatible with reverse sensing cars! unlike roush who has two different valances. Although with the gt350 one shouldn't matter as it shouldn't go up high enough to cover the sensors like the roush does.

and

take my money!

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP
Carbon Dynamics

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
sweet mother of god... get this out!!!!!!!

btw make sure it's compatible with reverse sensing cars! unlike roush who has two different valances. Although with the gt350 one shouldn't matter as it shouldn't go up high enough to cover the sensors like the roush does.
Yeah, ours wouldn't cover the sensors.

zackmd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
1970 Mustang, 1965 AC Cobra, 2023 Ford Bronco 2Dr
sweet mother of god... get this out!!!!!!! that is excellent news!!!!

and

take my money!

Haha the valance will replace your lower valance so no interference issues with the parking sensors. You will have to cut your center body colored section out of the bumper just like the Roush valance though.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
yeah nothing a dremel can't do in 5 secs with the cutting. wouldn't be the first car I've drilled into or cut lol.

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Haha the valance will replace your lower valance so no interference issues with the parking sensors. You will have to cut your center body colored section out of the bumper just like the Roush valance though.
is it going to be black textures plastic like the stock valance, or will it be carbon fiber?

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
is it going to be black textures plastic like the stock valance, or will it be carbon fiber?
crosses fingers for black textured.

Sponsored

jbailer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB Magnetic Premium PP 50AP
Not sure how I missed this. This actually looks very promising! I prefer no spoiler at all to one that doesn't go just right with the body lines. I've seen a couple that I kind of liked but they look out of place in some areas like the corners towards the quarter panels, or too far up on the trunk lid, or sticks up too straight and tall, etc. I can't wait to see the prototype on a car to see how it looks but I like the style.

I just figured out why I didn't see this, I don't frequently look in this section. Should post something in the Cosmetic/Visual Mods section too. I just happened to see a link there in another thread.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.