Sponsored

GT350 Track Pack Spoiler Black or Body Color?

What Color?

• Gloss Black

Votes: 29 72.5%
  • Body Color (Magnetic Metallic)

Votes: 11 27.5%

• Total voters

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
So I'm thinking of picking up a GT350 track pack spoiler, but am unsure whether to paint it body color or not. I haven't seen one painted Magnetic Metallic so I have no clue if it will look good or not. I don't have any black accents, would it be out of place if I left it gloss black? Pic of my car attached.
IMG_0576_edited_small.JPG
Sponsored

Rustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rustan
Vehicle(s)
LB '17 GT Premium PP
Unless you are going to have other black accents I think it would look out of place but I haven't seen one in body color either so not sure how that would look. I saw the steeda Q series in body color though and it is similar and it looked good if that helps

vegetakid24

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost
Where are you ordering your track pack spoiler from Ebay or Ford OEM Stores?

Sponsored

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
Unless you are going to have other black accents I think it would look out of place but I haven't seen one in body color either so not sure how that would look. I saw the steeda Q series in body color though and it is similar and it looked good if that helps
For your car as it sits, I'd go color matched.
That's what I was thinking too.

Keep it black. I am a Maggie and love the black
But [MENTION=24658]Gman[/MENTION] might sway me towards black. That looks great without any other black accents (badges excluded).

OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium

Gman

Gman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic Mustang
[MENTION=19544]scoggy_doogan[/MENTION] Thanks, I get a lot of compliments from people on the street and even people that are not Mustang fans because of that spoiler. There is one guy in the magnetic picture car thread that has his color matched. I'll try to find it.

***edit*** the pic was prob taken down by photobucket. But, if you decide to get one go with vendor [MENTION=9199]LevittownFordParts[/MENTION] they were the cheapest and great cust service.

Last edited:
OP
OP
scoggy_doogan

scoggy_doogan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
[MENTION=19544]scoggy_doogan[/MENTION] Thanks, I get a lot of compliments from people on the street and even people that are not Mustang fans because of that spoiler. There is one guy in the magnetic picture car thread that has his color matched. I'll try to find it.

***edit*** the pic was prob taken down by photobucket. But, if you decide to get one go with vendor [MENTION=9199]LevittownFordParts[/MENTION] they were the cheapest and great cust service.
Thanks man. I'll probably get it through them and decide on paint once I have it in person. I've seen the CDC Outlaw in magnetic and liked it. I don't think I can go wrong either way.

Sponsored

ghostnote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2015
I went carbon fiber on my magnetic. Beastly.

5LTR550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Efren
Vehicle(s)
2018 Premium GT A10 401a 2017 Focus ST
Vehicle Showcase
Im magnetic also and I don't have the track pack , but I have the Roush spoiler in gloss ebony. I love the contrast and it goes with the gloss black pp wheels and gloss black badging I went with.
Sponsored