Sponsored

GT350 to a C7 Z06 3LZ

Idaho2018GTPremium

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Camaro ZL1 A10
I would definitely trade in a GT350 for a 3LZ Z06, no questions if give the chance and it fit in with my lifestyle. As much as I like the GT350, which is a lot, the C7 Z06 looks better, is more powerful, lighter, and quicker in a straight line. I chose a GT over a 2 seater because I have kids, and need the back seats (not to mention, I do love the car a lot). Otherwise, I'd probably be in a C7 Z06 right now if I didn't have kids (then I'd also be able to afford it much easier!).
Sponsored

AutoXfire1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt
I just traded my C7Z06 2LZ for my Bullitt last week... C7Z06 is a wonderful car... and if money was not a question... I would get another one.

OP
OP
NoXiDe

NoXiDe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
I just traded my C7Z06 2LZ for my Bullitt last week... C7Z06 is a wonderful car... and if money was not a question... I would get another one.
Aren't the maintenance cost the same for 5.0/5.2 model when comparing it to a z06. Unless you had CCB package than there's a significant difference.

AutoXfire1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
19 Bullitt
Aren't the maintenance cost the same for 5.0/5.2 model when comparing it to a z06. Unless you had CCB package than there's a significant difference.
For me it was less about maintenance cost and more about the actual cost of the car (or loan) for a car that just sat there 90% of the time.

DekiDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1
For me it was less about maintenance cost and more about the actual cost of the car (or loan) for a car that just sat there 90% of the time.
That's a tough pill to swallow for something that's essentially a toy. I completely agree.

Balr14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
BMW Z4 M40i
I really wanted a C7, but I have two problems: no back seat for the grandkids and my wife hates them. I figure the grandkids won't care in another year... riding in the back seat of a convertible gets old after a while. The second problem is a lot harder to deal with, especially since my wife loves the Mustang.
Sponsored