• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California GT350 - Suspension Parts Rims Tires - SPL, Steeda, MCS, Project6

Shifterracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Everything is sold except for the coil overs…make me an offer. Getting a hell of a deal even at the current price.

Bunch of parts i'm selling. Please PM if you if you have any questions. Will post pictures soon. Prefer local pickup to save on shipping.

Vorshlag S550 Camber Plates - Stock Springs - Sold
Steeda Rear Camber Arms - Sold
Steeda Swaybars & Endlinks - Sold
Steeda Bumpsteer Kit - Sold
Steeda MagneRide Dual rate springs - Sold
SPL GT350 Front Tension Rods - Sold
SPL GT350 Front Lower Control Arms - Sold
SPL Rear Toe Links - Sold
Project6GR 10 19x11 & 19x11.5 with Falken RT660 (70% life) - Sold
MCS RR2 Remote shocks/ Vorshlag Camber/Shock Mounts (450#/550#) - $4250

MCS1U.jpg

MCS2U.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Are the camber plates to be used with stock spring new? And are the SPL parts new?

kiksbutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
pics or wheels? any issues?

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
Are the camber plates to be used with stock spring new? And are the SPL parts new?
I asked the same things but I can't speak for the camber plates as I asked about the SPL parts. @Shifterracer said the SPL parts are used with roughly 1,000 miles on them.

OP
OP

Shifterracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Sorry for the delay guys. I've attached some pictures.

SPL, steeda camber arms, MCS coilovers, and the tires have about 1000 miles on them.

Vohrslag camber plates for the stock springs have about 10,000 miles on them.

Swaybars, springs, and rims have about 3000 miles on them.

There are no issues with any of these things. Rims don't have any curb rash.

Sponsored

sstone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 J1955
Where are you in SoCal? Potential local pickup for the steeda Lower camber arms and some of the SPL stuff.

OP
OP

Shifterracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I'm in Anaheim Hills, but i can meet you somewhere in SoCal.

mustangdavid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
david
Vehicle(s)
audi sq5
I’m a bit confused. The SPL parts are virtually exactly the same price as they are brand new? Like 8% discount for used parts?
Maybe that was a typo....

OP
OP

Shifterracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
I’m a bit confused. The SPL parts are virtually exactly the same price as they are brand new? Like 8% discount for used parts?
Maybe that was a typo....
Nope, it's not a typo. Not sure why that's so hard to believe. Did SPL give me a discount? Nope...i just checked my receipt as well as my bank account to confirm. I paid $1,725 just a couple of months ago for them. I can guarantee if someone was selling their slightly used parts for a slight "8%" discount, i would have taken that deal! Why, because 8% is 8% i saved that could go into other go fast parts! You didn't have to deal with them shipping you the wrong parts or any of that BS...i did. And honestly, does ANYBODY ever pay what people list? Uh...NO! I have NEVER had anybody come to me and say...i'll buy that for $600! NEVER, and i'm not some young guy who has no clue about this world or cars! You are more then welcome to go pay full price and deal with that. I'm not stopping you. Also, yeah they have some scratches...it's a car part that is inches from the road, what do you expect. when you go to a car show do you crawl under the car to see the control arms? Then tell the guy/gal...nice control arms! I know i don't...But i'm not like everybody.

The only item i received a discount on was the coilovers, which $5200 for those is a great deal considering what i paid, on top of finding the magnaride deletes that i'll include for that price.

Sponsored

Whitedevil95

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J.P.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
PM Sent

OP
OP

Shifterracer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Bumb…coilovers still for sale. Make me a decent offer and I might let them go.