• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Texas GT350 Style Front Fenders, Carbon Fiber, 18+ GT & Ecoboost *NEW but Damaged*

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
I bought these GT350 style fenders before Covid and never opened the box until today. These are still still brand new. I took one out for the pic to keep the wrapping in place as best as possible. I prefer to deal locally in the Houston, TX area, but I can ship.

UPDATE: After opening and fully removing the packaging of the fenders there was some damage that I didn't notice. The tips on each side have some damage. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

2nd UPDATE: Due to some PMs and posts, I am updating this thread with more pics showing off the fenders in more detail along with a focus on the damage found. I didn't see anything damaged besides the front tips of the fender on both the passenger and driver side. I can take additional pics if requested. Please let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.

$300 obo

driver1.jpg

driver2.jpg

driver3.jpg

driver4.jpg

driver5.jpg

passenger1.jpg

passenger2.jpg

passenger3.jpg

passenger4.jpg

passenger5.jpg

passenger6.jpg

passenger7.jpg

pic2 - Copy.jpg

pic3 - Copy.jpg

pic5 - Copy.jpg

Last edited:

Memphisraines

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee 2013 Caddilac ATS
Also interested if not sold yet.

OP
OP
gismo4

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
After opening and fully removing the packaging of the fenders there was some damage that I didn't notice. The tips on each side have some damage. Sorry to waste everyone's time.

KingBowser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT PP1
Curious to know as well, wanted to get a set but almost everyone I’ve heard receives them with some kind of damage.

OP
OP
gismo4

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Sorry all. Give me some time and I'll try to get some quality photos covering every angle.

5.0hopeful

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Are these local pick up only or r u also interested in shipping?

OP
OP
gismo4

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Are these local pick up only or r u also interested in shipping?
Local. The size of the box is the issue. The cheapest I found was $400. Originally, I was planning on eating that cost if nobody was interested locally, but with the damage, I'd rather stay local.

OP
OP
gismo4

gismo4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang GT PP1
Sale pending