Sponsored

GT350 Stock fuel pressure

Cobra93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Gaurd Green
Just bought a Nitrous Express Plate kit for my 16 GT350 and the Jet configuration card they included is basically useless to me as it gives all jet settings based on Fuel Rail Pressure. I believe our cars are set to 55 psi, but does anybody know for sure? Otherwise I need to purchase an analog fuel pressure sensor and hook it up to the fitting.
Sponsored

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Just bought a Nitrous Express Plate kit for my 16 GT350 and the Jet configuration card they included is basically useless to me as it gives all jet settings based on Fuel Rail Pressure. I believe our cars are set to 55 psi, but does anybody know for sure? Otherwise I need to purchase an analog fuel pressure sensor and hook it up to the fitting.
It's obd a 2 parameter if you have a reader you can see

OP
OP

Cobra93

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Gaurd Green
I was reading on some other posts where they were saying its not super trustworthy because the OBD II specific results were as the manufacturer chooses to read the information. Do you happen to know what ford spec'd these cars to have?

Helmet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dude
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I was reading on some other posts where they were saying its not super trustworthy because the OBD II specific results were as the manufacturer chooses to read the information. Do you happen to know what ford spec'd these cars to have?
You would figure that the mechanics that use the OBD II port for diagnosis would require an accurate reading of the fuel pressure

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
Hmm it looks pretty accurate to be (based on past cars). I see no reason to doubt it. I was mid 50s if memory served but it wasn't fixed.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
You can always rent or buy a fuel pressure gage and read it off the Schrader valve on the fuel rail.
Sponsored