GT350 steering wheel swap and PSA

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
I had a new GT350 steering wheel with the red sight line and stitching sat in a box for a while, finally got around to putting it in the Mach 1. Love how it looks and it matches my other red stitching I have added (mats, seats and trim stitching) and I feel it suits the car better than the original one. Certainly looking forward to my next track day to test it out this Saturday.

And a PSA for owners of the none heated option. When i removed the oem wheel, I discovered it was fully wired and prepped for the heated option. Since my car didn’t have this option I’d bet you can do a quick FORScan programme and add it to your sync 3 screen and hopefully it works.

14097F5E-6CC3-4F68-AD34-E5D2CED36D9E.jpeg
Sponsored

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
I had a new GT350 steering wheel with the red sight line and stitching sat in a box for a while, finally got around to putting it in the Mach 1. Love how it looks and it matches my other red stitching I have added (mats, seats and trim stitching) and I feel it suits the car better than the original one. Certainly looking forward to my next track day to test it out this Saturday.

And a PSA for owners of the none heated option. When i removed the oem wheel, I discovered it was fully wired and prepped for the heated option. Since my car didn’t have this option I’d bet you can do a quick FORScan programme and add it to your sync 3 screen and hopefully it works.

14097F5E-6CC3-4F68-AD34-E5D2CED36D9E.jpeg
I have a premium, and just used the heated wheel option the other day, it heats up FAST! Thanks for letting the community know, this picture also convinced me to get the floor mats, looking good!
Sponsored