• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 Recaro front seats

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I have a set of ~500 mile GT350 Recaro front seats for sale. These have never seen the track and are essentially brand new and perfect. No rips, tears, never had any drinks or food around them, non smoker, etc. etc. Price is $3K firm for both seats plus shipping. I originally paid $494 to ship these from Dallas to Phoenix which included packing and $3K of insurance for reference. These are physically located in 85142 zip code for reference or local pickup plans.

When I received these originally, 5 of the 8 plastic trim parts had gotten cracked during shipping. I was sent 5 brand new replacement pieces and never opened them. Seats were installed with the cracked pieces and you'd never know the difference. New pieces are included, your choice if you want to use them or keep the cracked ones on there.

These came out of a Convenience Package seat car. You will only use the larger plug, the smaller one just lays under the seat after install. Airbags are fully functional, no lights or codes to worry about. Literally plug and play.
IMG_1118.jpg
IMG_1120.jpg
IMG_1121.jpg
IMG_1124.jpg
IMG_1122.jpg
IMG_1123.jpg
IMG_1127.jpg
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
Price?

dwalker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 white with blue stripes "H1807"
I have a set of ~500 mile GT350 Recaro front seats for sale. These have never seen the track and are essentially brand new and perfect. No rips, tears, never had any drinks or food around them, non smoker, etc. etc. Price is $3K firm for both seats plus shipping. I originally paid $494 to ship these from Dallas to Phoenix which included packing and $3K of insurance for reference. These are physically located in 85142 zip code for reference or local pickup plans.

When I received these originally, 5 of the 8 plastic trim parts had gotten cracked during shipping. I was sent 5 brand new replacement pieces and never opened them. Seats were installed with the cracked pieces and you'd never know the difference. New pieces are included, your choice if you want to use them or keep the cracked ones on there.

These came out of a Convenience Package seat car. You will only use the larger plug, the smaller one just lays under the seat after install. Airbags are fully functional, no lights or codes to worry about. Literally plug and play.

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7
GOTCHA. FIRM AT 3K. Good luck.

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Absolutely firm? I will drive iiut from Las Vegas this weekend if you're at all flexible.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
All PM’s replies to. Bump to the sale post...

MustangWarrior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Ford Mustang V6
Have these sold?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lilby

Lilby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Hey I got an email notifying me that there are responses to this thread, I haven't looked here in forever! I moved into a new house and haven't even thought about these for a while. If memory serves me they are like 62lbs each? Shipping is really expensive through UPS / FedEx. I think when I last checked for a guy to ship to Ohio it was like $600. I keep hearing that everyone has a hookup for flat rate cargo shipping but never hear any details on how it works or with whom.

I do not have the rear seats, only the fronts. They are still wrapped in plastic sitting in a spare bedroom inside my house.

whip_test

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Hey I got an email notifying me that there are responses to this thread, I haven't looked here in forever! I moved into a new house and haven't even thought about these for a while. If memory serves me they are like 62lbs each? Shipping is really expensive through UPS / FedEx. I think when I last checked for a guy to ship to Ohio it was like $600. I keep hearing that everyone has a hookup for flat rate cargo shipping but never hear any details on how it works or with whom.

I do not have the rear seats, only the fronts. They are still wrapped in plastic sitting in a spare bedroom inside my house.
PM'd you