jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Does anyone know how to remove the tips out of the GT350 rear valence? I can't find anything online for it and it doesn't appear to be just a bolt-on.

It appears it might actually be fastened to the valence in the area circled in red.

Has anyone else ever removed theirs before? If so did you have to cut the valence where it is held in place?

GT350 Tips.JPG
Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Those appear to be just standard aluminum pop rivets. Get a drill, drill out center of rivet head within less than a minute; bingo, just pull the secured pieces apart.

OP
OP
jkartchner10

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
Those appear to be just standard aluminum pop rivets. Get a drill, drill out center of rivet head within less than a minute; bingo, just pull the secured pieces apart.
That’s what I assumed also, but I wanted to make sure and see if someone else has done it before since it’s not exactly the cheapest rear valence lol

Synyster06Gates

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium
There are 2 small screws and 2 larger screws holding them in IIRC. Those rivets are not a problem, don’t remove them. Look at the holes on the top and bottom.

ETA oh and one in the middle between the two tips. That one was a pain in the ass to get out.

DD444792-DFAC-4120-A7C1-B010C4CEE0AE.png

OP
OP
jkartchner10

jkartchner10

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jacob
Vehicle(s)
Ruby Red GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
There are 2 small screws and 2 larger screws holding them in IIRC. Those rivets are not a problem, don’t remove them. Look at the holes on the top and bottom.

ETA oh and one in the middle between the two tips. That one was a pain in the ass to get out.

DD444792-DFAC-4120-A7C1-B010C4CEE0AE.png
Yeah I got them taken off yesterday. The screw behind the black cover was a wildcard lol
Sponsored