GT350 R model sightings in the wild

460Fred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
‘19 GT350 (sold)
I gotta respect ANY old lady who can drive a manual.
[/QUOTE

In driver training at my High School we had three cars, two of which had manual transmissions. That was in ‘75.
You must be pretty young to think “old ladies” cannot drive manuals. My wife picked back up on it in 5 seconds.
It’s the young folk who cannot drive ‘em.
Sponsored

CANTWN4LSN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
That's awesome! It's definitely becoming a lost art!
Sent my daughters off to college with an MT 2003 Toyota Tacoma. Whenever a friend wanted to borrow it they said "sure if you can drive a manual transmission". No takers in 8 years. Unfortunately when anyone needed some furniture moved, they were the go-to's.

OP
OP
CorralesR

CorralesR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350R HR067
I too have a 98 Tacoma 4x4 with the manual transmission. Great trucks! Isn't that funny, 8 years and nobody could handle a manual transmission! Times have changed since I was in high school! I'll bet half the cars in the school parking lot were manual transmissions.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
If not more. Heck, I learned on a three on the tree. :crackup:

I too have a 98 Tacoma 4x4 with the manual transmission. Great trucks! Isn't that funny, 8 years and nobody could handle a manual transmission! Times have changed since I was in high school! I'll bet half the cars in the school parking lot were manual transmissions.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
Sent my daughters off to college with an MT 2003 Toyota Tacoma. Whenever a friend wanted to borrow it they said "sure if you can drive a manual transmission". No takers in 8 years. Unfortunately when anyone needed some furniture moved, they were the go-to's.
My older daughter drove a 2001 honda crv with manual for 6 years. Absolutely loved that car. She had a male friend with a newly acquired Subaru WRX. She asked if she could drive it and he was reluctant at first. After a short drive he had to humbly admit that she drove manual way better than he did.
Sponsored