Sponsored

GT350 questions from the UK

CaptainSensible

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black Mustang V8 GT Coupe
Hi all,

Later in the year, I’m considering buying and importing a GT350 to the UK. For the last 4 years I have been driving a Mustang GT, but as is often the way am looking for the next step up in terms of performance. I always loved the GT350 and was really disappointed that there weren’t officially sold over here. However there’s nothing to stop me importing one so that’s what I’m hoping to do once the world returns to a bit more normality.

I’m after a MY2017 (or later) car as really want Sync 3, and I understand the 2017 car came with the track pack as standard. What I’m not so clear on is what other options/packs were available for this model year and if any are considered essential (or undesirable)! Also, are there any specific issues to watch out for? Form what I can gather 2017 or later cars are pretty well made, but please correct me if am wrong.

I’ve made a few modifications to my Mustang GT, and was wondering if they would offer any benefit on the GT350, namely a BMR cradle lockout kit and BMR front chassis brace. If they would then I will remove before I sell my Mustang GT. Also, are there any mods considered ‘must have’ for the GT350?

Another question was around if there is a sub-woofer in the boot? I have a boot liner with the corner taken off to make space for the sub, but wasn’t sure if I GT350 would have a sub as standard.

Finally I really like the look of the GT350 wing (I think called a ‘swing’?) introduced for the 2019 model year. Is there anywhere I can buy one from, with the gurney flap too if possible?

Thanks for reading, any help much appreciated!

My current pony

C476CDB3-193B-4259-8393-9C0294815D87.jpeg
Sponsored