• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

New Jersey GT350 Parting Sale

SRT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Viper, '21 M2 Competition, '22 S1000RR
@UnhandledException didnt you have a twin turbo Coyote? If not, nvm.

Btw, whats next after the 350?

Sponsored

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Forum,

Help me move the bulky items please. I sold bunch of the stuff, but wheels, tires, full exhaust, and mufflers are all available and those are the ones I really want to sell as they take up so much space.

The full exhaust is https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-5200-MSS. The mufflers are of the same system of the full exhaust, but just mufflers. These mufflers are louder than the GT350/R mufflers by quite a bit. So if you dont want the full system or already have an X pipe, this is what you want. With this exhaust on, the non sport mode of the car is 50% or so louder than the stock GT350 exhaust. With the full exhaust you ditch the resonators (same as R) but you also have almost a straight piped muffler (for when the flaps are open). Both of these exhausts have never been used, sitting in a box for a long time.

The tires are brand new with Michelin stickers still on them. Never left on my basement since the day UPS dropped them off in December.

Wheels are used and they have normal wear and tear on them. You'll be losing quite a bit of weight, they weigh 20.5 lbs each. I forgot what the stock wheels weigh but I think almost 10 lbs more per side.

Wheels already have TPMS installed. Wheels have tires mounted on them. Front tires have almost 6/32" threads but rears need to be tossed out as they are worn. You could buy the new tires with wheels and mount them on yourself.

PM me for any questions and picture requests.

brokenblinker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350, 2012 Leaf daily
Might have more luck/interest posting all the prices and pictures.

I personally just bought wheels, but I would have been super interested before that assuming there were prices and photos.

Sponsored
OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Might have more luck/interest posting all the prices and pictures.

I personally just bought wheels, but I would have been super interested before that assuming there were prices and photos.
I will post pictures. I dont want to post prices because everyone has unique circumstances with shipping, combining with other items etc, it will be hard to keep track here.

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Updated the the OP with 2 more items that I didnt realize I had. Brand new set of spark plugs and a brand new accessory belt. I am attaching the pictures of the most seeked items below.

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Here are the mufflers. These are brand new, never used Ford Performance (by Borla) mufflers.
FullSizeRender-27.JPEG

FullSizeRender-24.JPEG
FullSizeRender-26.JPEG
FullSizeRender-16.JPEG

FullSizeRender-18.JPEG

FullSizeRender-20.JPEG

FullSizeRender-22.JPEG

OP
OP

UnhandledException

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Here are the brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (305/35/19). These have never been used. They have been in my climate controlled basement since December/January when UPS dropped them off. There are two of them.

IMG_4990.JPEG

IMG_4993.JPEG

IMG_5001.JPEG
Sponsored