Sponsored

GT350 Owners Supplement G0036

Battlerob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Hello. I bought a used 2016 gt350, chassis G0036. I know this is a shot in the dark but I’m looking for this car’s owners supplement packaged. Please pm me if you have any info.
Thanks.
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
you want the supplement in shrink wrap? I have the 2016 supplement in .pdf if that helps....

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Hello. I bought a used 2016 gt350, chassis G0036. I know this is a shot in the dark but I’m looking for this car’s owners supplement packaged. Please pm me if you have any info.
Thanks.
Wow, that’s an early one! Within the first 200 produced.

This website has some of what the Owners Supplement included:

https://www.fordshowparts.com/store.cfm?store_id=1

I hope you find the original! Good Luck
:like:

Last edited:

Greenerict

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 2016 Ford Explorer
Keep an eye on ebay, I managed to get the supplement for G3880 for like $120 (still looking for J1157 though)

OP
OP

Battlerob

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Thanks everyone. I do check ebay every so often. No luck yet but i’ll keep checking. Tank, that Ford parts site is pretty cool. I ordered the gt350 cert package for my vin when i bought car, about 2 months ago. I still havent received it. I contacted them twice already but they keep telling me their behind on shipping due to pandemic. Both times they told me they are shipping it out soon but they can never tell me when or give me a tracking number.

Tomster, thanks but I have the supplement book. I was looking for the supplement package that belongs to the car’s individual vin.

Sponsored

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Thanks everyone. I do check ebay every so often. No luck yet but i’ll keep checking. Tank, that Ford parts site is pretty cool. I ordered the gt350 cert package for my vin when i bought car, about 2 months ago. I still havent received it. I contacted them twice already but they keep telling me their behind on shipping due to pandemic. Both times they told me they are shipping it out soon but they can never tell me when or give me a tracking number.

Tomster, thanks but I have the supplement book. I was looking for the supplement package that belongs to the car’s individual vin.
Be patient. Others have reported slow shipping from that site but I haven’t heard of anyone being blown off 100%.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible

Oh, gotcha. That will be a tall order. Many folks aren't as OCD as me with this stuff. I save all that and keep them in their original packaging. When I let G0628 go, I included it with the car. Same for HR361.

Best of luck!

dps

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Heritage Edition; 2021 GTS 4.0
FWIW. Just checked in with FP (a month since I purchased my GT350 HEP). They said they are running 6-9 weeks for the owners supplement package delivery.

CarlsbadWyatt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
Gt350
Thanks.
I am the original owner of this vehicle. Here’s a little back story on the car. I bought it March 2016 from Raceway Ford in Riverside. It only came with one key because “the manager had the other key and couldn’t find it.” They mailed me a second key that I later had programmed.

It was never my primary vehicle and I probably put close to 3k miles on it the first year. Then I moved and had a child so it sat stored in a garage and hardly driven for the next 3 years. I got tired of paying insurance, registration, and had to charge the battery every time I want to take it out so I decided to sell it. I never abused it, tracked it, and I always babied it.

I left the owners packet it the glove box so I’m not sure what Carmax did with it. I also left the original window sticker in the glove box so hopefully that made it to you. I do have the Flat Plane Crank display with G0036 serial number somewhere in storage and I will try to locate it. I also have a car cover for it which I kept because Carmax wouldn’t pay me anything extra for it.

I wouldn’t have sold the car but life changes made it impractical to keep. That car was very special to me and I hope you get a ton of enjoyment out of it. Here is a picture the day I brought it home.

C2E42B76-7313-4877-84B5-24AA4C8AEEAF.jpeg

5952E711-E00C-4891-8244-172F498766D4.jpeg
Sponsored