Sponsored

johnnytequila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 performance blue GT350
For those who own the ‘20 GT350’s the actual production numbers are coming out by Christmas or no later than the first quarter of ‘23. That’s what they told me when I asked them for the updates.
Sponsored

johnnytequila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Hi y'all, when I first bought my 2020 GT350 there were constant posts weekly about people looking for the person who had their supplement kit, or prior owners seeking out the new owner to give or sell the kit to that person. So I created this google doc spreadsheet to try and help those folks connect. All I ask is that you don't edit other peoples information. I do add ebay, and marketplace listings whenever I come across them.

*EDIT* We have now added a second tab for the filter wrench kit

For members here, please input your location as "mustang6g.com" and then just your user name for this site.

Spreadsheet

For those who don't already know,

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance via email [email protected] or call 800-367-3788 to see if it was ever even issued.

Additionally, there is a package anyone (except 2020 owners) can buy that has most of the paperwork that was in the kit, though it doesn't have the FPC model.

https://fordshowparts.com/products/2015-2017-shelby-gt350-certificate-package

Hope this is of use here
I appreciate the hard work you did. Thank you. I hope I can find the box. I had to order the car cover since it was optioned to have it but wasn’t with the car.

johnnytequila

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Ford wrote back and told me they shipped the box to the original owner Oct/20. Oh well, thanks for giving me that info RRM350. ☹

SCalla0490

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
United States
Looking for owners supplement kit G4359. Looks like the original owner was on here selling the car, username was "evo1904". I sent him a message a few months ago, but never heard back :( I emailed Ford and they said it was sent out 8/26/2016.

Sponsored

Revan9

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ruan
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Looking for owners supplement kit G4359. Looks like the original owner was on here selling the car, username was "evo1904". I sent him a message a few months ago, but never heard back :( I emailed Ford and they said it was sent out 8/26/2016.
I tracked down the original owner of my car, we had a nice chat on IG, I thought we could work out a deal for the supplement but he stopped responding. G5060.

Jcobra350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350 2020 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
I dont think I'll ever see mine and the Ford dealer didnt help when I asked. Still looking for L1533

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I know it would be exceptionally douchey of me since I started the tracker, but if the kit becomes a 3K item it's going on ebay. But I assume they meant to list it at 300?

wingnutt

Threads
Reaction score
MN, FL, WI, MO, KY, TN, CO, TX, CA, WA, TX again
First Name
michael
Vehicle(s)
350R avalanche gray
I know it would be exceptionally douchey of me since I started the tracker, but if the kit becomes a 3K item it's going on ebay. But I assume they meant to list it at 300?
ummm, NO…if your kit goes for 3k, May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your bedsheets!

…bonus points if you know where the quote came from without googling 😂

Sponsored
OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
ummm, NO…if your kit goes for 3k, May the fleas of 1,000 camels infest your bedsheets!

…bonus points if you know where the quote came from without googling 😂
I don't, but I'm aware of a similar insult that makes the fleas a LOT more personal for a male thanks to my many trips to the mid east ;)

Vudu52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 / 04 Terminator Cobra / 22 Bronco
Hello everyone, new 2017 Shelby GT350 owner here and unfortunately I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I picked up my Shelby a few days ago and one of my big questions was if the kit was still with the car, it was not. I called Ford Performance and they said the kit was issued in 2017. So the original owner either still has it or it was sold to someone else since then. Either way I have chassis# 5674 if anyone ever happens to come across it or remembers seeing it any time previously. The car was originally sold in Texas and was a 1 owner car before me.

Seanw3490

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sean
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350 Race Red
Hello everyone, new 2017 Shelby GT350 owner here and unfortunately I'm in the same boat as a lot of you. I picked up my Shelby a few days ago and one of my big questions was if the kit was still with the car, it was not. I called Ford Performance and they said the kit was issued in 2017. So the original owner either still has it or it was sold to someone else since then. Either way I have chassis# 5674 if anyone ever happens to come across it or remembers seeing it any time previously. The car was originally sold in Texas and was a 1 owner car before me.
Same here I have a 2017 GT350 chassis number H3813 and was a one owner car when I bought it 3 years ago. Been keeping an eye out on eBay and he forums to see if it ever came up for sale. I bought the car in Tennessee but it was originally sold in Mississippi. I tried adding my chassis number to the list but it was trying to get me to create a google account and download apps etc. if someone can add my number to the list I would appreciate it. Mine is a later GT350 with the cartridge filter so im only searching for the supplement kit not the oil filter wrench.

Vudu52

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 / 04 Terminator Cobra / 22 Bronco
Same here I have a 2017 GT350 chassis number H3813 and was a one owner car when I bought it 3 years ago. Been keeping an eye out on eBay and he forums to see if it ever came up for sale. I bought the car in Tennessee but it was originally sold in Mississippi. I tried adding my chassis number to the list but it was trying to get me to create a google account and download apps etc. if someone can add my number to the list I would appreciate it. Mine is a later GT350 with the cartridge filter so im only searching for the supplement kit not the oil filter wrench.

If you want to PM me your info I can add you to the list. Just need info how you want people to contact you. If its just there I already have your user name, if also on FB what group are you in and what's your FB name.

I know this is a long shot but hopefully I / us / You, can someday find our supplement kits.
Sponsored