OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Thanks for the info👍🏻
, FYI I have a kit for a 2012 boss 302 that I traded in a while back if someone is interested message I will give you the Vin number. the vehicle Number of the car on the cross brace was. #0893
This is only for 350's. Maybe the Boss community has something similar
Sponsored

Morphy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
GT350, SHO, Lightning. Pantera, 68 CJ Mustang
Hi y'all, when I first bought my 2020 GT350 there were constant posts weekly about people looking for the person who had their supplement kit, or prior owners seeking out the new owner to give or sell the kit to that person. So I created this google doc spreadsheet to try and help those folks connect. All I ask is that you don't edit other peoples information. I do add ebay, and marketplace listings whenever I come across them.

*EDIT* We have now added a second tab for the filter wrench kit

For members here, please input your location as "mustang6g.com" and then just your user name for this site.

Spreadsheet

For those who don't already know,

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance via email [email protected] or call 800-367-3788 to see if it was ever even issued.

Additionally, there is a package anyone (except 2020 owners) can buy that has most of the paperwork that was in the kit, though it doesn't have the FPC model.

https://fordshowparts.com/products/2015-2017-shelby-gt350-certificate-package

Hope this is of use here
Hi y'all, when I first bought my 2020 GT350 there were constant posts weekly about people looking for the person who had their supplement kit, or prior owners seeking out the new owner to give or sell the kit to that person. So I created this google doc spreadsheet to try and help those folks connect. All I ask is that you don't edit other peoples information. I do add ebay, and marketplace listings whenever I come across them.

*EDIT* We have now added a second tab for the filter wrench kit

For members here, please input your location as "mustang6g.com" and then just your user name for this site.

Spreadsheet

For those who don't already know,

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance via email [email protected] or call 800-367-3788 to see if it was ever even issued.

Additionally, there is a package anyone (except 2020 owners) can buy that has most of the paperwork that was in the kit, though it doesn't have the FPC model.

https://fordshowparts.com/products/2015-2017-shelby-gt350-certificate-package

Hope this is of use here
RRM350, Great job!! I have just entered my information into your spreadsheet. I have been constantly searching for the supplement and wrench belonging to my 350 for over two years now. Hopefully, this will provide productive assistance in my search. Thanks for your initiative.

robisinwa

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
Dang, I'll have to admit that my son surprised me by buying a different chassis number kit, having a plate engraved, swapping the plate and giving it to me. Looks as good as new, but I do have a tad bit of guilt that I got someone else's kit. Of course he didn't write down the old number so no idea who's I got.

StangersInTheNight

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350R
Dang, I'll have to admit that my son surprised me by buying a different chassis number kit, having a plate engraved, swapping the plate and giving it to me. Looks as good as new, but I do have a tad bit of guilt that I got someone else's kit. Of course he didn't write down the old number so no idea who's I got.
The VIN/chassis number is also on the cert that's in the kit.

BadHabit2Break

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT350
added mine. Unfortunately my kit was already given to the original owner. I am the second owner.

Sponsored

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Just got confirmation yesterday that it wasn't issued and being ordered for me.

I'm assuming the filter wrench was only for the spin on models (15-17)?

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Just got confirmation yesterday that it wasn't issued and being ordered for me.

I'm assuming the filter wrench was only for the spin on models (15-17)?
Awesome that you're getting your kit! Correct, though I have read a few cartridge '17 cars still got a filter wrench by accident?

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Bumping this back up, there's been quite a few kits added looking for the current owner of the car (some for sale, some with generous previous owners)

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
I have some choice words for those who are trying to sell theirs. It belongs with the car and should continue on with it.

Sponsored
OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I have some choice words for those who are trying to sell theirs. It belongs with the car and should continue on with it.
While I also think the kit should stay with the car, I also acknowledge that it's the first owners right to sell them or keep them as well.

What I don't agree with is what appears to be a fairly large number of these kits that somehow ended up in the hands of single individuals and are now being resold for stupid money. Allegedly it's dealerships that took the kits out of the cars upon trade in, but I have no proof of that. There's been a few FB marketplace and ebay listings by a single person with more than 4 kits!

On the bright side, there's also a lot of really great people who are holding the kits from their previous cars hoping to find the current owner

johnny1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Had new a 16 GT350 and 17 GT350
While I also think the kit should stay with the car, I also acknowledge that it's the first owners right to sell them or keep them as well.

What I don't agree with is what appears to be a fairly large number of these kits that somehow ended up in the hands of single individuals and are now being resold for stupid money. Allegedly it's dealerships that took the kits out of the cars upon trade in, but I have no proof of that. There's been a few FB marketplace and ebay listings by a single person with more than 4 kits!

On the bright side, there's also a lot of really great people who are holding the kits from their previous cars hoping to find the current owner
I had two GT 350's a 16 and then 17. Like a fool I left the entire kit with the 16 in the trunk hoping the next person buying the car would have it. Found out later that car went to an auction. Ain't no way that kit was still with the car when it sold, wish I'd kept it. The 17 I have all the kit and extras including the wrench for the spin on filter with the cars vin on it. Its all on display at my home. I've said on this forum many times there needs to be a place where those with GT 350's list there plaque number and if I found mine I would consider after proof that person had that car of sending all of it to them free if they paid shipping. I believe the owners that still have these cars should have that kit.

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
I've said on this forum many times there needs to be a place where those with GT 350's list there plaque number and if I found mine I would consider after proof that person had that car of sending all of it to them free if they paid shipping.
If you haven't already, add the info to the google doc on the first page of this thread :)

mrbillwot

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
'19 Kona Blue w/blk roof & blk stripes GT350, 89 LX5.0 Sedan (Mustangs Past: 69's Coupe, Mach 1, & GT)