Sponsored

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Hi y'all, when I first bought my 2020 GT350 there were constant posts weekly about people looking for the person who had their supplement kit, or prior owners seeking out the new owner to give or sell the kit to that person. So I created this google doc spreadsheet to try and help those folks connect. All I ask is that you don't edit other peoples information. I do add ebay, and marketplace listings whenever I come across them.

*EDIT* We have now added a second tab for the filter wrench kit

For members here, please input your location as "mustang6g.com" and then just your user name for this site.

Spreadsheet

For those who don't already know,

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance via email [email protected] or call 800-367-3788 to see if it was ever even issued.

Additionally, there is a package anyone (except 2020 owners) can buy that has most of the paperwork that was in the kit, though it doesn't have the FPC model.

https://fordshowparts.com/products/2015-2017-shelby-gt350-certificate-package

Hope this is of use here
Sponsored

Last edited:

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
Nice job with trying to link owners with the Shelby Owners kits!

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Nice job with trying to link owners with the Shelby Owners kits!
Sadly, that I know of we've only had one success story so far from the spreadsheet. But hopefully as the list populates and/or cars move around the success rate might improve.

Obviously there's a percentage of kits that were pilfered by dealerships upon trade in, sitting with the first owner with no intent to sell, or someone's spouse threw it away :p

Blwnsmoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350
Hi y'all, when I first bought my 2020 GT350 there were constant posts weekly about people looking for the person who had their supplement kit, or prior owners seeking out the new owner to give or sell the kit to that person. So I created this google doc spreadsheet to try and help those folks connect. All I ask is that you don't edit other peoples information. I do add ebay, and marketplace listings whenever I come across them.

For members here, please input your location as "mustang6g.com" and then just your user name for this site.

Spreadsheet

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance 800-367-3788 or via email to see if it was ever even issued.

Additionally, there is a package anyone (except 2020 owners) can buy that has most of the paperwork that was in the kit, though it doesn't have the FPC model.

Hope this is of use here
Absolutely incredible. I never thought to call them being the 2nd owner. The dealership I bought it from (Toyota) tried to reach out to the owner but never heard back from him.

Because of your post I called and Jeremy from Ford Performance looked up my VIN and it is not listed in his system as ever being issued.

Just have to send my VIN, Chassis Tag and my sales agreement and they will issue it.

I owe you a drink!!

Thanks

jabberwoki

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
steve
Vehicle(s)
69 428 CJ Mach 1 , 2020 gt350
Nice work, are you going to post it up on other shelby sites?

Sponsored

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Nice work, are you going to post it up on other shelby sites?
I put it on the more popular FB GT350 FB groups, I don't really see any activity on any other traditional forums for the 350, but if you know of one, feel free to share it.

Ideally it ends up widely shared on GT350 groups but not so much on way too open groups, it's a fine balance of wide dissemination to help people out, and not exposing it to trolls who may mess with data for fun. I want to help folks out, but also don't want to have it be a google doc I have to babysit constantly :)

Last edited:

dpAtlanta

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 (#K2503), 2017 Cayman
Got ya.
This place has good peeps on it.
https://www.gt350.org/forums/
I have tried to join there two times... they must not like Performance Blue Shelby GT350's, because they have yet to send a response that I can join.
The first request was over 6 months ago.
I will try a third time then quit.
Confused...?

Sponsored

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
I have tried to join there two times... they must not like Performance Blue Shelby GT350's, because they have yet to send a response that I can join.
The first request was over 6 months ago.
I will try a third time then quit.
Confused...?
I joined there last year and don't remember having to be "approved". There doesn't seem to be a lot of life on that forum, you're not missing too much.

Somewhat related to the thread topic, looks like there's an Owner's Kit for sale on that forum for 2016/G4847 - it could be yours for the low low price of $375 (shipped) 🤪 or is it $300 shipped, poster has two different asking prices???
C435378C-0DC3-484D-9315-7E8A53F3D979.jpeg

Edit: this gentleman has also posted this kit for sale here on Mustang6g. It does appear to be missing the Tom Fitz print, so technically not a complete kit, but if you really want a flat plane crank trophy here's your chance.

Last edited:

Bike4pizza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘19 perf blue, recaros, handling,tech,carbon dash

Spreadsheet

If you are the second owner of your car and are searching for your kit, you can reach out to Ford Performance 800-367-3788 or via email to see if it was ever even issued.

Hope this is of use here
Thanks for the info. just called this number. He said VERY long shot they have it. Save your time and email VIN and proofof purchase to [email protected]

OP
OP
RRM350

RRM350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
Thanks for the info. just called this number. He said VERY long shot they have it. Save your time and email VIN and proofof purchase to [email protected]
Updated the post to feature email first. From what I've seen 18/19's seem to have the best luck with unissued kits, but there was a 17 that got lucky. Also despite them still not having the 20 production numbers, it appears most of the kits for the 20's were actually sent much faster than prior years. All of that is anecdotal of course.
Sponsored