zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
A bag on the dragstrip is not a bag on the roadcourse... It doesn't surprise me at all that a bagged 500 would run sub-10 sec runs. A bagged 350 running sub 1.40's on Laguna Seca would be more impressive.
at least on the ridetech pro-touring setups, ive seen some big, heavy cars push amazing times. Are coilovers faster? no clue!
Sponsored

vodka

On the rocks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350 Track Pack - Magnetic no stripes
I have a soft spot for slammed cars. Completely impractical, but I've always loved the appearance. I can't imagine replacing the Magneride suspension for air suspension, unless it is proven to offer faster lap times given same car, and driver. For a street or show car, however, I think the air suspension is a cool option.

DrumReaper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 429CJ Mach 1, 2012 Boss 302
at least on the ridetech pro-touring setups, ive seen some big, heavy cars push amazing times. Are coilovers faster? no clue!
I have seen the same, but those cars were not equipped with MagRide from a factory performance group either.:cheers:

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Haven't seen anybody knock on his ability to drive either, but some bragging about his GT500 running 9.55 @ 147mph on bags. Well with this kind of power I would hope it could run 9's on leaf springs....

I know a couple Paxton coyote cars here local running 9's on the stock engine. So I'd like to see a comparison of two cars with the same engine setup and power adder go head to head and see how this "bagged" phenomenon holds up. :cheers:
I believe that's his most recent set of numbers, he ran 9s last year before his new motor and a few upgrades. I think he was still4 figure HP but not that high

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
I have seen the same, but those cars were not equipped with MagRide from a factory performance group either.:cheers:
agreed. Now, how awesome would a IRS, magneride, 65 mustang fastback with a voodoo in it be?

super drool!

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I'm gonna go with yes to that question.

Last edited: