DBL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350
The adjustable front struts offered as part of the handling package are:

KR3V-18183-AC: Passenger side
KR3V-18184-AC: Driver side

These were the part numbers on the plates before the dealer installed on my 2020. There’s a hardware bag that comes with it as well but the pic I have is of the clear side of the bag so I can’t read the part number.

Quick Google search of the above part numbers didn’t turn up anything so not sure if there’s a master part number.

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
The adjustable front struts offered as part of the handling package are:

KR3V-18183-AC: Passenger side
KR3V-18184-AC: Driver side

These were the part numbers on the plates before the dealer installed on my 2020. There’s a hardware bag that comes with it as well but the pic I have is of the clear side of the bag so I can’t read the part number.

Quick Google search of the above part numbers didn’t turn up anything so not sure if there’s a master part number.
Thanks @DBL-E ! I’ll sit on the numbers for a bit to see if they eventually come up through Google.

Evo42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350 - Ruby Red
In regards to the 2019 GT350 (non-R) spoiler or "swing", this has been something I've gone through and personally had to deal with Ford, Ford Parts, and a couple of dealerships (with actual photos of parts) to get this figured out. A couple of others have inquired about the part numbers as well so here you go:

The spoiler itself is part KR3Z-6344210-AA.

Note: The retail on this can run around $4000 or a little more if you order directly from Ford. DO NOT DO THIS OPTION. Buy from a Ford parts store like Lasco Ford. It'll cost you about $2700 to $2800. I bought mine from Lasco Ford directly and have ordered a few parts from Blue Springs Ford.)

The gurney flap is part KR3Z-6344210-AB. (This can run around $800 to $900.)

These are both listed as "spoiler upper", for some reason. Thanks, Ford. I had recently damaged my stock, OEM spoiler (or swing) and needed to replace it. So I had to deal with this issue personally.

Sponsored

AlphaBravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Does anyone know if the four screws that come already installed (and are to removed when the gurney flap is installed) in the original 2019-2020 spoiler ("swing) can be purchased separately? When the dealer installed my gurney flap with the four longer screws, the shorter screws that came out of the spoiler were not kept and given to me with the vehicle.

Evo42

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT350 - Ruby Red
Does anyone know if the four screws that come already installed (and are to removed when the gurney flap is installed) in the original 2019-2020 spoiler ("swing) can be purchased separately? When the dealer installed my gurney flap with the four longer screws, the shorter screws that came out of the spoiler were not kept and given to me with the vehicle.
They should be the same size, but I could be wrong. I have the handling pack and the bolts that came with the new spoiler (no gurney flap) were the same size. Unless that's just how they come when you order them individually. It doesn't look like you can order them separately from Ford; but you could likely find the right thread type/size and just buy four of your own. There's nothing overly special about the bolts themselves. Any auto shop that sells parts should be able to help you out with that.

The only bolts that I've found that you can purchase from Ford for the GT350 appears to be the ones that go up into the spoiler from the bottom through the trunk.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, though.

AlphaBravo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
They should be the same size, but I could be wrong. I have the handling pack and the bolts that came with the new spoiler (no gurney flap) were the same size. Unless that's just how they come when you order them individually. It doesn't look like you can order them separately from Ford; but you could likely find the right thread type/size and just buy four of your own. There's nothing overly special about the bolts themselves. Any auto shop that sells parts should be able to help you out with that.

The only bolts that I've found that you can purchase from Ford for the GT350 appears to be the ones that go up into the spoiler from the bottom through the trunk.

Someone may correct me if I'm wrong, though.
The reason that I think there are shorter screws is because I found an instruction sheet (that the dealer also failed to include) in another thread found here - https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/my-new-2019-ruby-red-gt350.123832/#post-2574144

DBL-E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350

milner_7

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.highdefinitionautodetail.ca
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Deep Impact Blue
Vehicle Showcase
https://performanceparts.ford.com/part/M-3050-A

Regarding the adjustable strut top mounts. Found this, not sure why the 350 is not listed as compatible. According to this they are for all 15-20 GT and Ecoboost Mustangs, but are the parts for the 2019 350

Sponsored

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
I know this ship has sailed and sank in the past.... but does anyone know of any rear seat kit for an R or are you truly on your own locating the individual parts- ex: rear seats, seat belts, all hardware blah blah blah

I know it has been posted somewhere I do recall seeing it in the past-

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I know this ship has sailed and sank in the past.... but does anyone know of any rear seat kit for an R or are you truly on your own locating the individual parts- ex: rear seats, seat belts, all hardware blah blah blah

I know it has been posted somewhere I do recall seeing it in the past-
No longer available- You can order the parts individually or trade your rear seat delete panel for someone's GT350 rear seats. The rear panel is actually going for about the same as the rear seats so it's an even trade.

Mikefd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2004 mystichrome cobra, 20 twister orange350R
Yup that’s what I gathered- I like the R’s “edge” as far as track mode with saving weight.... I just wish ford gave us the seats as an option... we pay enough right? Wonder how many would throw them back in

Montoya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Yup that’s what I gathered- I like the R’s “edge” as far as track mode with saving weight.... I just wish ford gave us the seats as an option... we pay enough right? Wonder how many would throw them back in
Here's the instructions for the rear seat kit which should help you identify the parts you need. Also handy if you do a trade like I am to inventory the parts and finally to do the install.

I agree that it wouldn't be much for them to offer the seats as an option- but the fact that the interior is not matching with the standard GT350 and such limited production makes it a non-starter.

I'm going to possibly take mine to an upholstery shop to put in matching red suede and stitching with the front seats. Of course I'll post here on this forum if I do.

Good luck on your quest for the rear seats.

Attachments