GT350 OEM, Aftermarket and Maintenance Parts/Tools to Make Life Easier

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
Can someone help me get an Airbag cover (the one in the Steering wheel) for 2016 Gt350, please.? I am in AUSTRALIA and we can not get these parts here.
Your best bet is to contact one of the Ford vendor on this site and ask that they ship it to you. @autonationfordwhitebear is a well known part supplier. Ask for Benny. :thumbsup:
Sponsored

50 Deep

Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Try and keep this thread to adding part numbers / products. Save questions and inquires for the general section

mike13241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mikalala
Vehicle(s)
BadPony
I was looking for a GT350 front fascia, I looked though both Anderson Composite and Carbon Dynamics and I even found another vendor call Ikon Motorsports that is selling the GT350 front fascia. There is quite a lot of discussion on that GT350 conversion front bumper some hates clones some loves it. Me personally, I just like the way that GT350 bumper looks, I have no problem being a copy.
I also talked to Ikon Motorsports and they said they are doing a promotion for the their product launch on ebay. They said the first 5 orders get free paint job to match the factory paint. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-16-Ford-...ash=item41a848403c:g:YtEAAOSw5HJXKxOW&vxp=mtr

Crumkz, if you can, please add this one to the list as people are stilling trying to find other versions of GT350 front fascia. Thanks

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
I was looking for a GT350 front fascia, I looked though both Anderson Composite and Carbon Dynamics and I even found another vendor call Ikon Motorsports that is selling the GT350 front fascia. There is quite a lot of discussion on that GT350 conversion front bumper some hates clones some loves it. Me personally, I just like the way that GT350 bumper looks, I have no problem being a copy.
I also talked to Ikon Motorsports and they said they are doing a promotion for the their product launch on ebay. They said the first 5 orders get free paint job to match the factory paint. Here's the link:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/15-16-Ford-...ash=item41a848403c:g:YtEAAOSw5HJXKxOW&vxp=mtr

Crumkz, if you can, please add this one to the list as people are stilling trying to find other versions of GT350 front fascia. Thanks
I found them just yesterday on eBay. The bumper looks better finished and quality compared to AC and CD but is also expensive and none of these bumpers are providing that wide body look of GT350 because they are not wider like GT350 which I am after.
But still good to add this vendor to the list. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

mike13241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mikalala
Vehicle(s)
BadPony
I found them just yesterday on eBay. The bumper looks better finished and quality compared to AC and CD but is also expensive and none of these bumpers are providing that wide body look of GT350 because they are not wider like GT350 which I am after.
But still good to add this vendor to the list. :thumbsup:
Yea Crumkz should put that on the list so people have more choice.

buggy whip

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford pinto, '16 GT350/OxFo/ Trac/Stripe delete
GT350 R
Front Coil Sping - FR 3 Z 5310 M
Rear Coil Spring - FR 3 Z 5560 P / T (left-right)

HizliBullet

GT350
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350, 17 Edge Sport
Vehicle Showcase
Here is my contribution, had my seat cover replaced, I have a part number for it OEM: FR3Z-6364417-AB
try2.png

Esse quam videri

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 w/ technology package, G4213
Ford Performance Parts Catalog lists the Track Pack rear spoiler part number as GR3Z-6344210-BB. Discussion with tech line rep today indicates that retrofitting a technology package car to add the track pack coolers is not an easy swap. apparently the transmission housing is different and doesn't have the ports to connect the cooler. they don't have a kit.

Sponsored

zombiekiller

warranties are 4 wussies
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
16 gt350, 66 galaxie,a Tesla, and an AMG G63
Ford Performance Parts Catalog lists the Track Pack rear spoiler part number as GR3Z-6344210-BB. Discussion with tech line rep today indicates that retrofitting a technology package car to add the track pack coolers is not an easy swap. apparently the transmission housing is different and doesn't have the ports to connect the cooler. they don't have a kit.
highly recommend that you search through the forum. this has been covered ad naseum.

Net/net- you can do it...

boss doc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford Mustang Shelby GT350
OK boys and girls, part numbers from FP for trans and diff cooler kit for tech and base cars. M-7008-M8S and M-7095-M8S , respectively. The guy I communicated with at FP via online chat indicated availability within weeks. Possibly 1-3 weeks.
Shelby American ( went to their place in Lost Wages, NV ) said they are working on coolers as well but 3 months away.

Aurelius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Nice work Boss Doc, at least there is something coming down the pipeline. No mention on the pricing? I guess they won't say until it officially comes out.

boss doc

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford Mustang Shelby GT350
Nice work Boss Doc, at least there is something coming down the pipeline. No mention on the pricing? I guess they won't say until it officially comes out.
OK, this is what I have heard-
A guy I met at GT350 Trackattack on Monday said his dealer in Alberta, CA has pre-ordered both kits for him. HE told me the price for both was $1500 CA which is about $1200 US. I am hoping to have a price from the FP authorized dealer nearest to me in order to confirm.
Until then, this is only secondhand and unconfirmed. Will post prices as soon as I get official word. :shrug:

lemers

Globetrotter
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
OK, this is what I have heard-
A guy I met at GT350 Trackattack on Monday said his dealer in Alberta, CA has pre-ordered both kits for him. HE told me the price for both was $1500 CA which is about $1200 US. I am hoping to have a price from the FP authorized dealer nearest to me in order to confirm.
Until then, this is only secondhand and unconfirmed. Will post prices as soon as I get official word. :shrug:

Do you think you can get more information from your dealer on these M-7008-M8S and M-7095-M8S that you ordered and share here?

I am very interested in seeing what is in these and an estimate on installation costs if you can get it.
Sponsored