GT350 Nose on a Fusion

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
The Fusion isn't a big car in my opinion, I don't like the Taurus SHO for the fact that the thing is too chunky. I think the fusion is a good mid-sized 4 door middle ground; large enough to be comfortable, small enough to be sporty.
Sponsored

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
The Fusion isn't a big car in my opinion, I don't like the Taurus SHO for the fact that the thing is too chunky. I think the fusion is a good mid-sized 4 door middle ground; large enough to be comfortable, small enough to be sporty.
Sporty compared to that F350, maybe. :)

To me the current Mustang isn't exactly sporty either - too big and heavy. I'd say it's more muscular than sporty.

mustangfamily03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' fusion 14 explorer sport
The fusion feels small, zippy and smooth. Taurus has similar room in the cabin, but is a chunky ass. My explorer isn't that much heavier than a SHO. Same drivetrain similar performance. Handling on the SHO was better but not impressive. The handling on my fusion is actually impressive.

B-Fox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
F-350 Scorpion
Sporty compared to that F350, maybe. :)

To me the current Mustang isn't exactly sporty either - too big and heavy. I'd say it's more muscular than sporty.

Yeah, I was waiting for that one. It's a relative thing.

I'm torn on the configuration of the mustang at this point, it's affordable and practical.

I'm anxious to see how well the GT350 fills the performance gap in the Ford line-up. And what else might be headed our way soon.

I've always wanted to see something from ford that could go toe-to-toe with the 'vette on an apples to apples scale.
Sponsored