Sponsored

GT350 LE...you don't see this every day!

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
I was just at the Space Coast Mustang Club car show in Palm Bay, FL and saw this car. While I understand the comments about altering a LE car, I have to say.....this thing looks amazing! The owner’s attention to detail as he made this swap was incredible! I’ve seen many cars that owners chose to modify that in the end turn out to be modified......but leave you asking why. This car actually looks something Ford should have made. The owner was very nice and shared many stories about the journey he traveled in creating this car. You really have to see it to appreciate the planning and execution that went into this project!

2033CA70-C521-4E91-B358-FB2C4FBA8F2B.jpeg
Sponsored

JCF204

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 F-350
I think it looks great, too bad they didn't come that way from the factory!

Reactions: JWS

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Sad, very sad.
It ain't about future money...
It is about a very unique car ruined by a temporary owner
Mustang has a history of 'build it your way' since 1965 and I highly commend that attitude--buy a stock base car and then build it your way, but don't start with a limited edition model.

Right now I'd pay exceptional money for a 2001 DHG Bullitt (I'd pay Original MSRP for a low mile garage queen).

But everyone I find with decent miles appears to have been through the hands of a temporary owner who had to do it 'his way' and then move on from a ruined car...impossible to find unique original parts (suspension, exhaust) all gone with the wind..............
Why do you say temporary owner? He has had the car since new. We picked them up the same day. His was White and mine blue. As far as I know he still owns it. So why label him a temporary owner?

dogteam7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary LE
Why do you say temporary owner? He has had the car since new. We picked them up the same day. His was White and mine blue. As far as I know he still owns it. So why label him a temporary owner?
He is obviously a purist. Some people don’t feel that it’s right unless you have the original floor mats, factory hose clamps, never been in the rain and no miles. Personally I don’t see where the enjoyment comes in owning a vehicle like that. It’s a car and it’s primary function is to be driven. I believe in taking good care of my vehicle, I want it to look new as long as possible.....but it’s going to be driven and modified to my liking. I have approx 30k miles on my LE and this gentleman has approx 40k on his. Miles of Smiles!

Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Agreed.

Either way..i buy my car and do with it as i please for myself. Not for the next owner. Thats silly. Plus..its not like its a million dollar car where its expensive to bring back to stock if someone else really wants to.

50thLE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 50YearLE #35
I sort of like and yet I understand "purist" not liking it. The way I look at it do what you want with what you buy and own.
Sponsored