Sponsored

Gt350 intake with stock TB and air box?

TooSoonJunior

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP M6
Still makes no sense, you could have asked them how much a CAI is worth on a 100% stock s550 and they would have told you 10whp, yet on a GT350 setup which flows quite a bit more than a stock setup, they think its minimal? I would think its even more dramatic.
Sponsored

OP
OP
zanGTA

zanGTA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Premium 2015
I asked about only a cai and the answer was: it depends. Then I asked the difference between the points 1) and 2) listed in my first post in this thread. The answer was that. Nude and crude quote. :shrug:

At this point I'll do only the intake with panel filter and air ram and will dyno and log. And let's see what those numbers will say.

sandeale

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
The dyno sheet you have there is from a comparison i did for Lund...i kept all conditions (coolant, iat, etc) as,close as possible to show the difference between the 2 tbs, these runs were with pypes catted longtubes, steeda cai, and locked timing (27 degrees)

RomanB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0
Did you run any dyno on this setup?
No, but I picked up 2.5-3 mph over the stock manifold. The stock tube looks small but look at the helmholtz resonator and ad it to the volume of the tube. That is why you need a huge tube of you don't have the helmholtz resonator.
Sponsored