• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Washington Gt350 hood, bumper and other exterior stuff

Shadowblk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
I have these parts that are basically gonna be a package deal if you want them and it will be cheap. They will mostly be at the body shop my car is getting done at and I would like them picked up(not shipping) if anybody is in Washington state. I have a gt350 spoiler, bumper, hood and fenders all painted shadow black. Also an apr splitter that hasn’t been used yet. Nothing is in perfect condition as most have been on car. I don’t wanna explain little nic or imperfection but if anyone is interested the price for everything is $700 obo. One way or another they aren’t coming back to my house. Thanks make me an offer and you can pick them up.

Ghostprime128

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
I have these parts that are basically gonna be a package deal if you want them and it will be cheap. They will mostly be at the body shop my car is getting done at and I would like them picked up(not shipping) if anybody is in Washington state. I have a gt350 spoiler, bumper, hood and fenders all painted shadow black. Also an apr splitter that hasn’t been used yet. Nothing is in perfect condition as most have been on car. I don’t wanna explain little nic or imperfection but if anyone is interested the price for everything is $700 obo. One way or another they aren’t coming back to my house. Thanks make me an offer and you can pick them up.

Pictures?

OP
OP
Shadowblk

Shadowblk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
All I have in my garage is the track pack spoiler and the apr splitter, everything else with my car at the shop.

J6select

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Available?

OP
OP
Shadowblk

Shadowblk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Hey everyone so my car is done and the parts are off. I haven’t got any pics but here’s the deal. The fenders came off my car and the vents have given me problems and I had to had double sided tape put on them and they still aren’t flush where they sit. There’s a small paint chip on the fenders as well. The bumper came off my car and I seen the far left grill had a break. It’s not that noticeable at all but it is there. I honestly don’t know if there’s anything else wrong but it seems to be working well when it was on my car. The hood is in good shape. The splitter has a small chip on it but it’s brand new besides that and never installed. Gt350 spoiler is used.

J6select

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt
Hey everyone so my car is done and the parts are off. I haven’t got any pics but here’s the deal. The fenders came off my car and the vents have given me problems and I had to had double sided tape put on them and they still aren’t flush where they sit. There’s a small paint chip on the fenders as well. The bumper came off my car and I seen the far left grill had a break. It’s not that noticeable at all but it is there. I honestly don’t know if there’s anything else wrong but it seems to be working well when it was on my car. The hood is in good shape. The splitter has a small chip on it but it’s brand new besides that and never installed. Gt350 spoiler is used.
Hello I’m interested in buying I’m in the Seattle area what’s the best way to get in contact ?