LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Yeah that is some heat, If it happened during the curing process chances are it wont relax into position. If it bugs you we can try to warranty it but FP may claim it is in spec and a new one could be similar.

Let me know and stay cool!

-Benny
Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yeah that is some heat, If it happened during the curing process chances are it wont relax into position. If it bugs you we can try to warranty it but FP may claim it is in spec and a new one could be similar.

Let me know and stay cool!

-Benny
No I agree, the next one could be worse too. It's only 1/16th of an inch on 1-1.5 inches on the side around the front corner for 3-4 inches. The rest it totally flush. It's so close if you push on it it sticks down totally for about 30 secs and slowly separates.

I may just find some 3M tape and slide it in there and try to get the gap filled; it's really that close. I tried with what I had and it worked- unpeeled one side unbolted the end bolt and slid it toward the tape side stuck it and left a flag pulling back and sticking to the paint and re-bolted; but it was the gray tape and unsightly on a black car with black spoiler. You could see the gray edge which looked bad even from a decent few feet away.

If I can find some pure black 3M tape like FP puts on it itself then that should do the trick on that corner

But again great service and super fast shipping :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Not on shipping but I will PM you the current code we have

-Benny

Sponsored

KE5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
On the first page you have two different strut bars listed. Can you tell me what the difference is. Thanks

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
On the first page you have two different strut bars listed. Can you tell me what the difference is. Thanks
There was some initial confusion with pre-production photos which we need to clear up.

The GT350R one now offered by FP can be found here http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-racing-mustang-gt350r-strut-tower-brace-p-4921.html Note it has a solid beam design

The GT350 without track pack looks like this http://2-photos.ebizautos.com/11119/15284365/15284365_82.jpg and is technically this product http://www.levittownfordsupercenter.com/ford-racing-mustang-strut-tower-brace-p-4632.html (we will be updating photo)

Sorry for any confusion,

-Benny

Sponsored

try714

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby gt350
can you add this part number to the front page link? GR3Z-6731-A

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts