Sponsored

GT350 & GT350R Parts Discussion

Schu

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550GTPP
Benny...has anyone ever lookined into the rocker panels for the gtpp fitment? What are the costs please.

Also I pmed you info about the radio delete panel.
Sponsored

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny...has anyone ever lookined into the rocker panels for the gtpp fitment? What are the costs please.

Also I pmed you info about the radio delete panel.
We have added links to the first post, I cannot comment about fitment though.

-Benny

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
any update when the GT350 Track pack spoilers will be back in stock? Placed an order few weeks ago, looking to see if there are any updates.

tjwoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
any update when the GT350 Track pack spoilers will be back in stock? Placed an order few weeks ago, looking to see if there are any updates.
Actually, mine just shipped!!

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Looks like our accessory supplier got in a decent batch so all backorders should be filled. Thanks for hanging in there!

-Benny

Sponsored

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Benny,

Just ordered a track pack spoiler and it shipped today (FYI, VERY fast only ordered yesterday).

Could you tell me what size drill bits from the template are needed to I can get them picked up before the spoiler gets here Friday afternoon? Nothing on the internet anywhere surprisingly about it.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Benny,

Just ordered a track pack spoiler and it shipped today (FYI, VERY fast only ordered yesterday).

Could you tell me what size drill bits from the template are needed to I can get them picked up before the spoiler gets here Friday afternoon? Nothing on the internet anywhere surprisingly about it.
Hello and thank you for the order. I am sorry but I do not know as I have never handled one nor am I located near any inventory. Hopefully someone can chime in here with an answer.

-Benny

GGT-66

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
MY17 GT
Hi Benny,

Do you have a price or any info on M-20201-M350RHD please?

Last edited:

Sponsored

Smarz1018

ScubaSteve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 Mustang Eco-boost
Are the track pack spoilers still in stock and available?

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
I'm trying to figure out how much it would cost to retrofit my 2016 5.0 (non PP) with front & rear GT350 brakes. Wasn't sure exactly which parts were required to complete the system. Help?
I am sorry but we do not have the info to provide at this time. It us unknown what are all the parts required to have the braking system along with ABS work correctly.

Are the track pack spoilers still in stock and available?
Hello, Yes they are

Thank you.
Benny

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Hello and thank you for the order. I am sorry but I do not know as I have never handled one nor am I located near any inventory. Hopefully someone can chime in here with an answer.

-Benny
Got it in and installed. Passenger front corner of the spoiler has a little tape lift on the side round the front on that corner but other than my OCD it's surely nothing major it's not coming off with all of the hardware. It's super close, maybe 1/16th inch so nothing earth shattering unless your nose is u to it literally. Driver side is totally down and attached.

It sticks if you press it gently and then slowly peels back to where it was; there's some curvature issue with the trunk and spoiler not matching it because the red clip at the end is seated (and bolts not cranked on warping it). But few a few inches total Im not all that concerned. I assume corners are the toughest spots of those big decklid spoilers to keep down; Im surprised they dont built the red clips closer to the edges since it already has enough bolts without them

FYI all, ordered the track pack spoiler July 4th had it yesterday (Friday) SUPER fast shipping, literally arrived in 3 days.

OP
OP
LevittownFordParts

LevittownFordParts

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Benny
Vehicle(s)
S550's!
Perhaps the corner will settle down with some natural heat, Which also brings into question if its better to install warmer. Let us know if it changes any

-Benny

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Perhaps the corner will settle down with some natural heat, Which also brings into question if its better to install warmer. Let us know if it changes any

-Benny
Im in south Florida so idk if there can be any more heat acting on it during the install lol. It was about 110 in the "feels like" metric.

Like I said I'm not too overly concerned as it's not coming off obviously with the 4 bolts; and it's stuck down perfect the other 90-95% around. Im just surprised being OEM they haven't learned to move the clips forward to the front of the corners where it has the most chance of lifting; its not going to lift on the back when the studs/bolts are way to the rear.

My '09 GT500 was the same on it's spoiler on the passenger side pulling up on the front of the corner (worse too) and nothing happened to it even with years of heavy FL rain.
Sponsored