• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Arizona GT350 / GT PP Oil Temp and Oil Pressure Gauge

thelostotter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GTPP
SOLD

For sale, used but great condition, FR3Z-10849-E GT350 oil temp/pressure gauge that you can install to get oil pressure on the dash instead of vacuum. Plug and play on the 2015-2017 GT with Performance Pack. Not sure if it works on the 2018+.

Note, the two plastic clips on the back that snap into the dash fell out when I removed this from my car and fell into the abyss. You'll have to utilize those two clips from your stock gauge when you install it. I'm including a pic of my stock gauge that shows the two blue clips for your reference.

The gauge comes with the dark chrome GT350 bezel that still has the plastic covering attached. I used the chrome bezel from my stock gauge on this when it was installed in the car. I am removing because I added an oil temp sensor to my oil pan and don't need two gauges that display the same info.

Sold as is, $200 OBO shipped to the 48 states.

IMG_0144.jpg

IMG_0145.jpg

IMG_0143.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1