GT350 Dealers List.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FPC GT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350... Soon
We need to come together in these times of ADM. If I'm paying ADM I might as well burn my money right in front of the salesman. What did they do to earn it? That's stealing if you are misinformed about the car you are trying to purchase or clueless.

If you have information regarding a dealer that will sell the GT350 for MSRP please list: dealer name, location, and salesman. If you are in the market for this car you should not mind traveling or having the car delivered. I rather take my business to someone who is trying to make an honest living. As the information grows I will make a spreadsheet for the specific regions. We can at least do our part, and combat ADM rather than complain about it. :D
Sponsored

Rated R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE
DON'T PAY ADM...! Think of the opportunity cost. A vacation, braces for little Jimmy, home improvement, other toys etc. It's not worth it, you'll be getting ripped off and honestly...you're not very smart if you're considering it.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
This, if we all band together, it will force them to abandon this strategy.

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Magnetic, 400A, 6AT, 3.55, MBRP Street
Absolutely I agree. Dealers that charge ADM really don't care about reputation. They are thieves. There a boat load of 2015 50-year LE cars on E-Bay at $50,000 and up to $68,190 that sit for weeks and months with no bids! Yeah!

Sponsored

We_R1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Stang V6
Great try! ...I agree 110%, but....there will always be people ready to burn their excess of money just to have the exclusive car first... as sad as it looks :-(

The more I read this forum, the more I convince myself my 50k+ will go to BMW or Audi. ADM, personal relationship with a dealer, etc, etc... why should I waste so much time just to purchase a car? even do I love this 350.

Since I've moved here from overseas I'd rate the experience of purchasing a car as one of the top 3 worst experience I had here in US. I wish Tesla model will be the future...

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
To be fair. Champion Ford in Katy, TX has E-Bay listings for the 50-year LE at MSRP. One automatic at $48,190 and a 6 MT for $46,995. But sadly, even that is too much for me.

101charley

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charley
Vehicle(s)
If I had the $ (which I don't) I would be willing to pay a fair market price for an exclusive car. But this is all fabricated. The 50-Year LE is a nice car, but it is not anything really exceptional. Rarity and collector appeal is not created by a manufacturer or a car dealer trying to cash in with a bull sh__ ADM mark-up. But as the dealer thieves surely know - suckers are born every day.

Cruzinaround

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2011 GT Premium, 2012 BMW M3, Etc Etc
WEll Even MSRP is high. It will NET a dealership the highest profit over the dealer invoice. There is room to wiggle there, but that typically applies to the models that don't move very well.

Even this GT350 might not move very quickly. Depends. If the majority of those interested can afford to finance 55k or more... Not many people can.

And the ones that can.... are most likely a candidate for a different calibur of luxury sedan or sport coupe.

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
I think we should be including Canadian dealerships as well. From what i've heard , SVT brand will continue for a while here in Canada, then be changed to Ford performance sometimes in 2016.
Looks like allocations for Shelby Mustangs will be allocated to dealerships with most Mustang sales.

Sponsored

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I think we'll get anecdotal information about pricing as people get closer to ordering. However, the big variable here is the number of total allocations and how they get assigned across the network. I think if we had that information, it might be more beneficial in seeing a pattern.

Let's say you get a list of dealerships where people are getting MSRP or less deals. If they don't have enough allocations for the car, you might not get one anyway if you aren't "in line", whatever that means regarding deposits, verbal promises, or written documents.

Of course, this is probably proprietary information so one would never get a complete picture, but as mentioned above, dealerships that sell more Mustangs are probably more likely to get more GT350s.

A good reference in recent history would be the '12 and '13 Boss sales information. I think some others here have posted with what they saw. In general, the supply caught up with the demand part way through the 2012 model year, and the 2013s were a bit easier to get.

The Shelby name is a little more established now, as compared to 2007, when the GT500s were being introduced. There had not been a Shelby Mustang in a long time before that. It's my opinion the sales picture will track similarly to the Boss 302s (Boss 302 LSs for the GT350Rs).

ohtobbad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
In Canada, they have SVT dealers, in the past, they pay for this
and have the only access to Shelby, gt 500, raptors, bosses etc.
I have been in contact with my dealer, know the GM quite well
They are still not 100% sure if this program will remain or be changed.
This could change who and how Canadian dealers get these cars.

If it remains, he told me the 07 GT500, they got 6 the first year,
after that, as many as they wanted.

I am first on a list of 16 who wants one, as of last week.
He told me no ADM for me, we will see.

But I did threaten him, said it would be last car/truck
or referral they get from me. Considering
I buy a truck a year and send 20 new buyers a year.
Hoping he is being straight up:)

PonyPower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicle(s)
5th gen Mustang, Brz, Trans am, track car
I've never had a customer pay ADM and complain, I've even had a number pay it because they would rather deal with me then deal with a different dealer. I have however seen plenty of customers get cars for under invoice and complain about pricing still. Pricing means nothing if you can comfortably afford the vehicle all you want is to be treated correctly and a fair price. This might mean only a 1k or 2k dollar ADM, but it's what is fair to you.

R 350 gt Donson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Don
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, F10 BMW M-Sport 2019 GT2
2 dealerships that I spoke with that would like to visit with anyone interested in a GT350

Bret Lindemann
Sales Manager
Randall Reed's Prestige Ford
469.766.4618 Mobile
972.864.6853 Office

Clarence Turner
Internet Sales Associate
AutoNation Ford Arlington
I-20 West and Cooper, across from the Parks Mall in Arlington
1400 I-20 West
Arlington, TX 76017
817-467-3673
[email protected]
Click here for map.

Tom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Daily Driver
Those Customer's might like your Dealership, but I bet they complain about your ADM's, just not to your face. I think adding ADM's period is not a proper way to do
business. MSRP is a fair price for any Dealer, or Customer. no disrespect intended.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.