Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Nice bike Alain !

Hope you like these....... threw in a 1970 Bonneville too..... cheers !!!

By the way, I used to go to Don Bosco Summer camp years ago in Newton, New Jersey and

camping with my South Bronx Parish Boy Scout Troop in Northern New Jersey back in the day.
5E6AE3FE-399F-490C-B370-31534C53CAF8.jpeg
B7698EA6-93A5-4BDE-BC0F-0103A04B44C6.jpeg
107EE6BB-2963-4BCD-B58B-0F48E94ED9B0.jpeg

Hell yea dude !!! Springer front ends is where the money is at !!!! Too bad they have lost some of their popularity. I’m sure they’ll make a come back eventually.

When I first became a state trooper I was stationed out of Hope Barracks (exit 12 on route 80) so I patrolled the Newton area. Beautiful country out there.

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
Hey Alain........... Happy you like my old evolution FXSTS........ 1994.......... originally

She came up from the West coast of USA..... ............ “Anaheim Harley Davidson” in

Sunny California !!!

She’s my favorite, ride her only in the country.

The1981 Shovelhead....... FXS (Shovelhead) is from “Appalachian Harley Davidson” down in

Mechanicsberg ,

Pennsylvania ............and she’s my “Bar Hopper”

Here’s a story for you ........Years ago....... (1984)......my best friend was driving my 1971

Formula Firebird 455 on the

Cross Bronx Expressway, he was getting married at the time, anyway we got stopped by a

State Trooper, while he was writing up the ticket for speeding...........my buddy said

we should tell him

about

our friend, who had become a State Trooper.

So when the officer came back............. I mentioned his name (our friend the trooper )

and apon hearing his name the State Trooper says.........

......... “You should have told me that before”............ “He’s my Boss”

Cheers

Alain

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alain
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat / 2019 350R #413
Hahahaha!!! Did you still get the speeding ticket after mentioning your friend’s name ??

I’m no longer assigned to traffic duty, 12 years of patrol was enough for me. I’m now part of the Governor's security team.

I wasn’t big on writing tickets unless you were obnoxious during my interaction with you or you were driving like a maniac.

1Bad_ShelbyR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Gt350R
Yes......

I guess since he already wrote up the ticket...... he had to give it,

but you could tell he didn’t feel good about it , after we told him about our friend.

I still remember.......... it was like $50 which.......was a lot back then in the mid eighties for a

ticket.

Because my best friend was getting married, I gave him the money to help him out.

Great memories !

Back in 2001, Charlie was a rescue worker at 9-11 and even had his picture in Time

Magazine 2001 Year in Review.

He was carrying out a young fallen transit cop he found, with some NYFD Firefighters, on a

stretcher........

with the Stars and Stripes wrapped around the deceased officer so sad.

God Bless Him and all the other Hero’s we lost that day !
Sponsored