GT350 + Carbon Dynamics spoiler = goodness

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback PP Auto
I'm hoping to have mine in a week ???
Good luck with that, I ordered March 15th fully paid, never received the Wing (even when it was in stock) and no refund for the front bumper yet, no response to emails, PM's through Forums and Facebook messages. They read the message but won't respond, will say they will get back as they are very busy, but never got back, just took my money.
I don't care how good their products are, they are useless, if they never arrive and there is no way to reach them (or I should say they hardly communicate), i don't know how can a business work without communication.
I made a mistake ordering from them :doh:
I am cancelling order and seeking refund, but they still haven't done anything. They are holding my more than 1500 US dollars for no reason. Deeply disappointed. :frusty:
Careful guys, please get feed back from others, before ordering with [MENTION=18480]car[/MENTION]bonDynamics.:mad:
Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I'm hoping to have mine in a week ???
Or you could get the real thing:

We got large shipment this week! Plenty are now in stock :D

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebear.../gr3z6344210bc __________________
We are Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake selling all OEM Ford and Ford Performance parts. (formerly Tousley)

Call us at 1-800-328-9552 (be sure to mention this website when calling) Ask for Mike R or Chris

OR check out our website http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
I'm giving them till the 13th if not I will get with PayPal Credit.

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Good luck with that, I ordered March 15th fully paid, never received the Wing (even when it was in stock) and no refund for the front bumper yet, no response to emails, PM's through Forums and Facebook messages. They read the message but won't respond, will say they will get back as they are very busy, but never got back, just took my money.
I don't care how good their products are, they are useless, if they never arrive and there is no way to reach them (or I should say they hardly communicate), i don't know how can a business work without communication.
I made a mistake ordering from them :doh:
I am cancelling order and seeking refund, but they still haven't done anything. They are holding my more than 1500 US dollars for no reason. Deeply disappointed. :frusty:
Careful guys, please get feed back from others, before ordering with [MENTION=18480]car[/MENTION]bonDynamics.:mad:
You will be refunded for all orders on Monday. Your order took longer than most because you live in Australia, we had to made special reservations with shipping companies to get reduced shipping prices. International shipping prices went up right after you ordered, so it was either we try and make a deal or we cut a loss and ship your order to you.

Sponsored

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Please refrain from hijacking the thread, this violates community guidelines. You are free to start your own thread for advertisement purposes.

Or you could get the real thing:

We got large shipment this week! Plenty are now in stock :D

http://parts.autonationfordwhitebear.../gr3z6344210bc __________________
We are Autonation Ford of White Bear Lake selling all OEM Ford and Ford Performance parts. (formerly Tousley)

Call us at 1-800-328-9552 (be sure to mention this website when calling) Ask for Mike R or Chris

OR check out our website http://parts.autonationfordwhitebearlake.com/

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You will be refunded for all orders on Monday. Your order took longer than most because you live in Australia, we had to made special reservations with shipping companies to get reduced shipping prices. International shipping prices went up right after you ordered, so it was either we try and make a deal or we cut a loss and ship your order to you.
Well it took you almost 2 months to tell me that. Where is the transparency? That's why we communicate. Which is lacking here. I was never told what is going with my order, almost 2 weeks ago you said you were shipping it and I still do not have any details or update on Wing.
It doesn't take much time to drop a couple of lines to keep the customer informed.
After almost 2 months that I waited for the wing, you are telling me you won't ship it and issue a refund, which should already have been shipped...? Am I missing something?

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Please refrain from hijacking the thread, this violates community guidelines. You are free to start your own thread for advertisement purposes.
Sorry, not an advertiser and I don't have any relation to any companies in the forum. Just didn't realize you owned this thread - looks to be posted by another member. Just a fellow community member trying to help another member get the type of item they are looking for in a timely manner.

Carbon Dynamics

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Well it took you almost 2 months to tell me that. Where is the transparency? That's why we communicate. Which is lacking here. I was never told what is going with my order, almost 2 weeks ago you said you were shipping it and I still do not have any details or update on Wing.
It doesn't take much time to drop a couple of lines to keep the customer informed.
After almost 2 months that I waited for the wing, you are telling me you won't ship it and issue a refund, which should already have been shipped...? Am I missing something?
Please check your Facebook pm. You've been refunded.

rm2092

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2016 5.0
Well Carbon Dynamics just wasted 3 weeks of my time waiting for there Track Pack spoiler and this morning I see a refund from PayPal saying there was a problem with production, what a lack of communication on there part. Time to start looking again....

Kaps

Mustang maniac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am scared now. I have wasted enough time already since I made order in March. :confused:
And they say they will ship in 2 weeks. Looks like I won't get the spoiler when my car arrives early next week. Even when I ordered more than 2 months ahead. I might have to ask for a refund for the spoiler too, if they haven't shipped it already. :mad:
Sponsored