• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Florida GT350 CAI and TB from ford performance kit M-9603-M8B

Magnetic904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Selling a brand new, never used factory OEM CAI and TB only, that came out of a ford performance tune kit for 2018 and up GTs. Never could get the ford procal tuner to work with the car so uninstalled everything and put it back in the box, just looking to recoup some of my losses from buying the kit. Engine never ran with the parts. part number of the kit both items are coming from is M-9603-M8B for your own research. Will include the foam surround piece for "sealing" the cai box to the hood and everything needed for install.

***be aware if installing on a GT, you will need a tune to make the TB work for your car, this is oem for bullit and gt350, but not base GT. I am not responsible if you do not read this note, and will remind you once in DM's if interested in purchasing to attempt to avoid any misunderstanding, you will need to work out the tune situation yourself***

Selling both for $350, buyer responsible for shipping. Local pickup available in Jax FL. No trades please.

20220417_122641.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
Magnetic904

Magnetic904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Read the ad please, ive already stated its the OEM intake and TB only, the voucher did not work on my car for whatever reason but theres no way of knowing if the voucher is still good so not including that in sale. Already had someone DM me asking about the voucher.

OP
OP
Magnetic904

Magnetic904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
bump

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,
If you are willing to split it up I'd like the CAI, I already have a TB, or at least it is supposed to arrive thursday.

joe603

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium PP
Still trying to understand...you purchased this kit, and couldn't get the tune download to work...so you decided to just sell? This cost $1300 new from Ford. Did I miss something?

Sponsored

OP
OP
Magnetic904

Magnetic904

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Been gone for awhile for work, car has been sold and would like this out of my garage. Still for sale.

xwizzell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
xwizzell
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Coupe PP1
This still available?
Sponsored