OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
March 2021- THESE LINKS NEED UPDATING. PM me if you need help tracking down something.

TSBs, Recalls and Customer Satisfaction Programs

This is an incomplete list & representative of TSBs that have had threads in the GT350 forum. If there are other threads covering TSBs for all '15+ Mustangs in Mustang6G that should be here, please PM me or post in this thread and I’ll put ‘em in .

Click here for the Mustang6G Forum for Issues, Repairs, Warranty, TSBs and Recalls

Last edited:
OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
DTCs from the '16 Helm:
  • P0300 - Random Misfire Detected

Description: This DTC sets when the misfire detection monitor detects an engine misfire in multiple cylinders or the PCM cannot identify which cylinder is misfiring.

Possible Causes:
    Damaged camshaft position (CMP) sensor
    Low fuel (less than 1/8 tank)
    Stuck open exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) valve
    Restricted EGR passages
    Misfire monitor neutral profile correction has not been relearned since the last mechanical repair
    Diagnostic Aids: One or more EGR passages may be restricted.
(@honeybadger experienced this code -found it was due to a pinched/loose wire in a coil pack connector)

• P030X - Cylinder X Misfire Detected (where X=cylinder 1-8)

Description: This DTC sets when the misfire detection monitor detects an engine misfire in cylinder 1-8.

Possible Causes:
    Ignition system
    Fuel injector number X
    Running out of fuel
    EVAP purge valve
    Fuel pressure
    Evaporative emission system
    Exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system
    Base engine
    Misfire monitor neutral profile correction has not been relearned since the last mechanical repair

Diagnostic Aids: Misfire is defined as lack of combustion in a cylinder due to absence of spark, incorrect fuel metering, low compression, or any other cause.

The malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) blinks once per second when a misfire severe enough to cause catalyst damage is detected. If the MIL is on steady state due to a misfire, this indicates the threshold for emissions was exceeded and caused the vehicle to fail an inspection and maintenance tailpipe test.
    • Both the P0300 and P030X say the next step is Pinpoint Test HD - Click here for Pinpoint Test HD. Covers DTCs P0300, P0301, P0302, P0303, P0304, P0305, P0306, P0307, P0308, P0309, P0310, P0313, P0315, P0316 or P1336

• P0192 -Fuel Rail Pressure Sensor A Circuit Low

Description: This DTC sets when the PCM detects the FRP circuit is shorted to SIGRTN or ground.
    Possible Causes:
    • FRP circuit short to SIGRTN or GND
    • Damaged FRP sensor
    Diagnostic Aids: A FRP PID value during ignition ON, engine OFF or ignition ON, engine running less than 0.3 volt indicates a concern is present.
    Application Key On Engine Off Key On Engine Running Continuous Memory
    GO to Pinpoint Test DD - Click here for Pinpoint Test DD and Introduction. Covers DTCs P0087, P0088, P0181, P0182, P0183, P018B, P018C, P018D, P0192 or P0193

Thread for P0532 - AC Pressure Transducer Switch

Last edited:

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
Anyone know best floor jack lift points?

Sponsored

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
ANy way to defsult sport mode on start up? Any way to keep 8” disply off?

Must i manually choose sport mode every time i cycle the ignition? Also, is there a way to keep the display off or must i manually turn off every time i cycle the ignition?

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
ANy way to defsult sport mode on start up? See link to post by @GT350Brakes.com in first post of this thread. Any way to keep 8” disply off? Not that I am aware of.

Must i manually choose sport mode every time i cycle the ignition? As far as I know, yes. Also, is there a way to keep the display off or must i manually turn off every time i cycle the ignition? Mine turns off when I open the door after turning it off.
Might I suggest you use the search feature of this forum if you have a particular question - tons of info to be had.

You could also download the GT350 Supplement from any year and read up on it. We get the same Owners Manual the other Mustang model owners get. Instructions on how to get are in the first post of this thread. If you need a VIN, look up cars online and grab one from there.

tdzee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
85 Corvette, 04 Corvette Z16, 08 350Z NISMO, 15 CTS-V Coupe, 17 GT350R
Outstanding :clap: :like: Thanks. Been looking for the real scoop on this. I need to install senors in my Vibe track wheels. Now I can do so with confidence. Thanks.

Sponsored

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Outstanding :clap: :like: Thanks. Been looking for the real scoop on this. I need to install senors in my Vibe track wheels. Now I can do so with confidence. Thanks.
Except that the sensor install in the Helm publication is for the rubber valve stem units that go in the slow mover Mustangs, not the GT350. There is a metal-valve-stem replacement stem for the GT350 TPMS, but it's the same price as the whole TPMS assembly with sensor.

OP
OP
Tank

Tank

9/11 - Never Forget
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
G0853
Except that the sensor install in the Helm publication is for the rubber valve stem units that go in the slow mover Mustangs, not the GT350. There is a metal-valve-stem replacement stem for the GT350 TPMS, but it's the same price as the whole TPMS assembly with sensor.
I looked through the Helm and didn’t find GT350 specs for the TPMS. If you know if they’re available, please let me know. Thanks.

JAJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I looked through the Helm and didn’t find GT350 specs for the TPMS. If you know if they’re available, please let me know. Thanks.
I've seen the instructions for the metal valve stem units recently but I can't remember where it was. There's a torque spec for the nut that retains the stem in the wheel.

I wanted a set moved recently from one set of rims to another but the dealer tech told me that there's an aluminum gasket on the stem that crushes when the stem is torqued, so you can't install a used stem on another wheel because it'll leak. You can buy new stems and move the sensor, essentially the way that Helm describes it, but the new valve stem costs literally the same price as a whole sensor assembly so there's no point.

I'll see if I can figure out where the instructions were. Stand by.